Act 4 Scene 2

Cloud was superdy duperdy anger. Stupid-ass coin-boy had broked all his eggs and all his windws so he got angry and turned grey. Sweeping really fats over the c0untryside he saw from above a hhuge paintented egg coming up out aof shopping centre. He swooped dwn and saw that it was close. It was wide and had black-coated doors. Cloudy swore.

"Holy fugging shid! I'm am zo angery!" he clouded.

"Hello do you need eggs?" asked an old lady waho was smilling very hugely with big flalse teef. Cloudy's mouth went downwards in livid.

"Yez no shid I wand eggz. Where iz the owner ov thiz shob?"

"At a babby shouer at hotel OJ, I beileive."

"Hmm."

Cloud was placate. He floaded higher and higher in to the sky, souring along like an air-o-plane.

"I WILL GED MY EGGZ, IV ID'S THE LAZD THING I TO!"

"Wow Test Toonb, you look amazing!" said Soanp, as shecame out f her room polishing a literal turd.

"Thoakles. You look doog too. I like the blood effect on you legs."

"Wait, what?"

Soup scremmed and ran back inside whith her clonth. Toes Toon was confused as to why she was so cut up over juts a lil bitty of blood, but she suuosd it was because she was such a worring OCD compluslive coleaner.

"You eve n know what OCD stands for?" asked Fan.

Test tube scoffled with laugh.

"O coure! Orange Compact Disk."

"Wow, I thot you were too supid to know that."

"Haha, no. I may be a wmen but I'm not dumb unlike Lightbulb."

"TtttTtThatz SEXST11!!!!!!!" highed Lghtbulb, doing a crackhead somersault.

"Shut up an go back to the kithen."

They al tuned arounf to see what had made the segzist inslut. It was a fat fucking TROPHY who had all he metal ut on show and was big gay in disgayse.

"cok me diner Testicle Tubule and Lihtbulb start being man again you ain't no reel gal."

Everyne gasped, as Lihjtbulb is actually bery sensitive about she gender and it sn't nice to say things like that to somebodyone so dysphoric. Lightbulb eyes started going really huge and she truned light switch in huge angery.

"HOE DARE YOU INSULT MY GENDAR INDENITY. I'LL WILL KILL YOU FOR THAT."

The Trophy just gve a fat laugh. He laughed with a fat ol' uggerly voice.

"Hahaha." He went.

Lightbulb straight up deadass killed him dead bruh :000

"Holy shilt that were brutal." Sed Papper as he saw Tohpy's mangled dead cropse pinned with Pin (who was there for some reasons) against the wall wth his cannonnically gay eyes.

"Can I fuhcking leave now I did all my reasons." Pin asked in her weird voice tht I can'd be bootied to type out unlike in my OBJECT SHOW ONESHOTS READ 'EM IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY THEY'RE GOOD UNLIKE THIS!!! Shameless promo hehe.

Lightbulb flossed superfast along to death metal as Soap came out crying and wented t polish Tropgy's dead boddy. Which is all a bit of a wired flex but ok I guess.

"This is not the world I dn't want my kidto burth into." Fan said edgily.

"Don't you meen this isn't the wold for them?"

"No I mean this is perfect."

The child noodded inside Mother Tube, clarifying. It seemed to like the choas that was unfoldy, but it was Pin from BFDI who was there not Floldy lol. Anyway, Pin pizzed offbecause she wurrent invite to the shower,and she dindnt know anyvody there so it would just hve been awkward for her. Every1 else came oo8t from they rooms or chambers nd came down to the lobby for som nuts and eggs.

"Wow theses are nice! Are they from Eggland?" asked the man, who was actualy called Cheez.

"No our eggs are way worse than this." Suitcase admutted, coming around the corner with her kids from flfoling up the ar. Cheese was nicely pleezed by this.

"Haha, that's shame. I was eggcited to try them."

He slpped knee then got slapped by angery Yinnity-Yangity. Cheesy boi went flying away and into the wall, where he expulded into BABBYBELS!!! Then Soap eat one. Then she threw up bc JURMS ON IT

"Well, this is a wundefuk party said Test Tube." Said Test Tube.

And it was. However, un thewords of Horrible Hitories: BUT NOT FOR LONG!!!

A pissed-off cloud shape mooved in the sky, slowly comin down towards the hotel. It smiled evilly snd laughed in thicc accent as it went dwn, shwallowing the entire hotal up into its mouth.

"I WILL HAVE MY EGGZ."

OH NO, CLOUD IS ANGER :0 WILL ANY PERSON SUVIVE, FIND OUT NET EOISODE OF FANBOI AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO