Act 5 Scene 2

The son roose ova the horison, an yeas I meen son spleted like tha because iy eas Fan the Meme Man and Boiling Tube's sun, Pizzer, on he murnin circumnavigate f the entyre phucking globe.

"Mann th8s freelings good."

Unfort, he hadn been tought abot strangery dangery yet so when a cool and good mincrophone warked out in fron of he sayin somth about hw she neended help for her lozbian girlf. Piszer was fool and floatented close to her – withn grabbing ditstance.

"Hello yung lebsbin. What can I do f-"

Al off a suddem, Sweantshirt by Yacob Sagitario plaid real loud, incacapitaing te floing pissa. Tanco cum out from behnd the bg rock and gring/laff evilly.

"Hahaha." She evilled.

"Ru shore we shoukd be ding this, Tacko? He is only 12 hours old." Aerseked Mickiephone. Taco just Swetsherted her in response, makin her gf foll over in pane. Taco smilled bc she licks violins.

"Less get this breab."

The two eevl gays fragged Pizzer by the arms so theyre rape van – I meen normal car. They thenn drove wich is wha peop do when they in cars. They came to Tacophone Eevil Incopulated and wen intside to seee whet they culd d to poor inozent Pizzer.

"Heb Heb. We soch Baddened Gorls."

"yee. We be."

The too lobsians had a seccsy kiss seshion when they gut in whih mayde sloads of noise, so fly pizza was wake. He were pizzed at them bc he'd ben having a noice sleenp.

"Oi! You wakned me." He complained.

"Mm. Ah yeas. You." Yaco gayed, shakin her lettus back ito position bc Minecraftphone had take it oot to trie and b sexy but it din't wok. She open door n they all went in.

"Hahaha." Went Tac because it was were drak inside wen tthey got in. the loots got swished on and everything was suddenly see. It was... lots of fly!!!

"Oh no! Wha did you doo to PUNFBAL?" asrked Pizzer, point at a deady lookin bitchass pompom in one of the prizzon cellse.

"We tke her fly an plut it into some else." Mincrophone exspleen helpfy.

Pizza was shocc. He hope they neva find The Cloud waho was spleep in the communa bed back at the hostel of the ohje. He glupped as he worried abut them been mindreedaz. Taco was purr evi, he decided. Taco felt that somebody hadcalled her eevil again, o she ate a sausage.

"N e way, les get extratment."

They walk past two more cellies, one with Blank Hula and aother with that gay lightning bolt that ha arms just like he [Pizzer].

"No, don make me liek that sad gay!" Pizz pleedended.

"I obly eata sausage onc a week now." Lightning-gay sedd, raising heself up on arms and dragging forth.

"NOOONE! I CANNA DEAL WITH THAT!"

Pizzer looked quick arouse the room and took a spiny office chayur in one big strong armo. It went out of he hand and hit micro on bak of her hoooge head. Taco was anger and threw a compute at the pizzer slyce when she notice. Luckil, she throo in slo-mo so it were easu to doje.

"Darnget, that was my one and onl wepon."

"Ha! I new you'd nevva extract any thong from me!"

Pizzerer throo Tacko into the loo, were she swim arunf like a durty shitty otter.

"Woow. That was AMAZE!" congraticuled Liteyboi, fonger-gunnig.

"Thookers dookers." Blunched Pizzer, unfofrtunrly just as a Mockrophone go up and bonk him head.

Meenwhale, bank at the Hotentel:

"WHERE THE FUNCK WENT MY CHIYULD?" whaled Tube For Testing, spinning arund in panique surcles. Dad Fan was calli the poleez, who would were coming ove soon. Everyon was very worrie, including Darkn'tbulb and Slutcase, wgo were technical the dads to (asz they had bean involve in the egg-pomg game azwell).

"I'm big worr. What if we nev see Flying Pixar agen?" sadded Lootbulb, as she snotted sum coke with melon-collie.

"Meat oo."

"Hey, Soupcase?"

Suiptcase turnt over by rollin backwards and land in front to face of... BALBOON!!!

"Oh my goshness, my weak-ass boyf!" she scremmed, wraping her legs over he shouldas and kissing he. Ballon enjoyed it becau Niggle had been fucking sHIT at The Kissing™

"mmm yes thonk u." Balloon's BIG DICC ENERGY DRINCC saiddled. Lightbulb fondled she screws 4 a seggund befor frowning as she realize she was lonelie. Paintbruh was lovely to her sumtimes and thei was datgin... but she were nbody fave in the relatonsip. Fan had Test Tube, and they nou had a babby... Nickers had Boozeball... Suitcase had Balbon back... yes, she'd had the big sexy timmes with Fantube but...

She was nevver anybody's fist choosen.

OH NO, POUR LITBOOB :'( WONDER HOW PIZZER AND SHE WILL DO? TUNR IN NEXT TIME FOR THE FINNAL THRULLING INSTALLMENT OF FABNOI AND SOO-CA-CAT MAKE BIG WORLD