Act 1 Scene 2

"huhhh. I miss Painty's hot gender-neutral hole." Sighed Litebolb, sitting having depression on a sofa at the the side of pittville circus. She ran a cool quirky hand over her rund head and yelled out to the gods oof fate for revenge but they were playing roblox so they ddin;t hear her.

All of an abrupt, Fan and Suitcase appeared on one of the ol' cosed down Blockburster shop and started demolishing bits they didn't; need intil it looked like a restaurant. Her eyes stretchding forwards like extendable ears, she saw them both up closely.

"Helooooooo. What are you doing in Cheltengam?" she did the big ask.

"We make shops now. It's fun hhhhhhhhhhhh..." Fan sughed as he remembered all of the thinsg he had done to make his dream a reality. "what are you doig here?"

"Running the hahing depression becuae my lover was elimination club. I haven't sen Baseballs in a long year thouh. Where is him?"

"Haha he died lol because I remound him of Nickelbockel gloryhole." Suitccase laughed like a rat in a corner shop. Lightbulb was much less impressed.

"Hey don't mae fun of he." She gave the bi scold. "waiyt a minute your boyfriend is eliminated as wel why are you so MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN"

"whatever bitch."

They finished building. The fifnished shop was ade out of polished diorite with yellow stained glass windows and nether bricks around the door and window frame. The oor was made of dark oak woodwith big torch on the side. It looked good.

"Yoy." Whispered Fan, whilst Lightbulb tooted loudly on her kazzooooooo. They got her ito cut the ribbon veacuse she had beckeome a local celelbritgy and people clapped and went it to try the foond. Only three died of foond poisoning – a new record. Suitcasee made herself useful by rlling the chcken nungets in bread crumbs and the cocaine she vought and serving them with cookies like the flower scouts did in the only good episde of camp-camp.

"Here ya go my negachinos." She schwann-celled, handing the cocaine-fried chicken and coockie pizza sices to Mr Fryman and Mr Pizza who had cme for the opening.

"Thes aren't as good a my restaursant foodns." They both said.

Suitcase and Fan rolled up they non-esxistent sleeves and beat them both up.

"Hahah Steven Univere sucks anywayyys." Fan said, givng Kofi Pizza a bg fat headbut.

They closed the ristorante at 5am, kicking out the last drunken crackheas and falling down onto the sofa for a nice nap. Lightbulb join them and they had a casual threesome meaning they  took I in turns to wear each other's socks. No fan isn't that much of a pussy magent lol or dick manget casue Lightbulb have big transgdner...

"Mmmm. You feel nice aeound me." Said Lightbulb to Fan's Teen Titans socks.

"Bulbo what the fuck that dounded SEGSUAL." Cried fan like a big gay, climbing on top of her and givingnher a sockjob

"Oh my gd stawp. This is not what an apprentcehsip entails." Suitacese complained, poiring out the deifinton of apprenticeship on one of the dictionaries they'd glued to the wall as decoration.

"So you didn't read the smallprin at the bottom of Ye Olde contracto then."

Fan showed Suitcade the parchment and sure enough iit had an atericks at the bottom saying 'job may iclue laying in a booth with the employer and his feirend at 5am wearing each other's clothes.'

"Oh ok then carry on." She allowed. She feel asleep as Fanboi an d Lightboob had a nice time rubbin their entire bdies with various pairs of socks (but noy down there in the nether brick regions becaue it was No-Nut Nowember). She coud feel their happiness in the Thicc Air (trademark by Blicky-Got-The-Stiffy Inc.), and it was then that she knew.

She wanted to have loads of kids tmorrow.

WHAT A NICE PURE SCENE AMIRITE? TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOOR MOR ADVENTURES OF FANBOI AND CHUM-CHUM NO WAIT I MEAN SOOTCASE