Act 5 Scene 3 - THE GRAND FINALE

"Hahaha!"

Fan screamd as he satted up in communal bed, pantring heavily. O no, he'd ha a dream bout the dimons – I mean, the evil laffy woman agen. She seem so familar by voyze...

"Van? Are u oke?"

'Twas the sound'nd of a Sootcaze. She came up by working acrozz the beyd where every was slepping, doing a step that was long. She feel ont Faan and laugh becoze it was funnie. Fan slaped her.

"I was cum to see if you have are ok???"

"Hm. No I not. Now go way."

Satcase did not piss away. Shee Suit-sat on beed and talked to him abou niyce things, nice tgings that happen innlyfe and in the wold.

"Smoetimes you fel bad. And thots okai. Just tayke tim to get back to your ol' self. The peep who trully care bout u wil respecc that."

"No, no it not that. I juts..."

Fan got scare and coddled into his golfren.

"I keep think abot deep laffin. Dreaminn of big blanck black void with lud tinny laufter. Iy's not v nice."

Sootcse fet a clod chill that ran towards her veins, opning an swaloing her up. It cunt be... it cunltn't be...

"Oh none. That soun like..."

She glupped like a mudshiper fish.

"That sund like Tancko."

Everbod in bed was suden wake, ad gasped.

"Oh no. I heart Daggo waz real meen." Clouded Cloudy in he seggzy man voice.

"She be." Did Pickle.

"She ate my sauage!" Pepper waild as Salt stod on her comfortingly.

Nickers shouted down from bedrom were he, Baseb an Balloo where havie wild tiems with their pinesses. Saitcase had aloud this bee-tee-dubs so befour you go tellinge her that she boyfren is unfaithful you are stingky poop brian. Anyway monogamy is a soshial construct

"Yeah Tacky stinks big poonpy time!" he said. And the bois cheeringed faintY in responce.

"So Fna. You herd Taccccccc in you drems?"

"Ye." Said Fan shortly. This brught a teer to everyone eye and they was Taerdrop boddy assetz becose I have no munny to make me own. Sootcaze gave him a sossy sesh with the kissing becayse he need cheer up, also they hant relly don that yet and I wanted to hem.

"o you need to fal slep so you can tork to her an make her giv Pizzer back! WE don no that she have him butt we can ask. I bet she ha."

So Fan nod and do the bigg sleppy so he can commune-cate wth big gal Tanco. It was deffo not prlagiarism of when Steen Uniboss does go into dreem relm to commune with the Clutser and Lipid Lasagna and black pizzer gal

"Holp! Hoolp mee!"

It was Pisser's voce! An he nedded help by soun of it.

"Pizzwe? Son?"

"Father Fan?"

Pizze appeared on a biggie turret of water like how Lampis Lööpzuli had donned in Stove University – in fack this whole ackt been like th afourmenshuned tellyvisiun shoe.

"You cannae be here! I try too schtop Tacklo from flyin but I cannot wuth u hear destructing me. Go way!"

"But I wuanna helb-"

"Go thineself away!"

I waz roo lade. Pizzer was dragged done intoo the water, leffing tw big green eyez starring at Fann. Laff moment came and big eville smylei went on her face az she leen fourth tp vore him.