Chapter 1

AN: Hey guys, just an FYI, eto yung original story ko sa Dreame na medyo connected dun sa magiging story ni Charlie. So if ever may time kayo, please click this link: https://dreame.page.link/4ruMpd5qeNyudKzv8 and look for my username: tintininintin888 and hanapin n'yo lang yung A Game of Love. Medyo mature 'to sa mga sinulat ko, so baka magulat kayo. Haha. Just an FYI lang naman, hehe. 

Same nung iba, first five chapters, dito, and yung succeeding, sa Dreame. Thank you. 

=============================================================================

ANIKA

"Don't be such a party pooper, Anika. C'mon, drink this!" I sighed. Here we go again. How many times do I have to tell them that I don't drink alcohol?

I was really right. I shouldn't have agreed to this stupid idea. I really didn't want to attend this party. I don't even know who's party it is. I should be sleeping now, it's past my bedtime. ugh!

I was in my room when these three went to our house uninvited. They even lied to my parents and told them that it's a compulsary team bulding and anyone who will join will get an extra credit from one of our professors. And because they like Carlie so much, they actually believed her. So here I am, watching them get drunk and enjoy this 'awesome' party.

Rolling her eyes, my bestfriend Carlie took the bottle of beer that was for me and drank it straight.

"You guys know that this Virgin Mary doesn't drink anything with alcohol, right?" she said while shaking her head. She really knew me that well.

I was about to say something, but she pointed her finger at me as if saying that they already knew what I was going to say.

"Thank you, Car. We don't want to hear her lecture about the pro's and con's of drinking alcohol, blah blah blah." my other bestfriend, Jonas commented.

But Stacey groaned and protested.

"You guys should stop treating her like a baby. For God sake, Anika, you're already 17 and you're still depriving youself of drinking alcohol? Trust me, A, alcohol ain't that bad." she told me while trying to hand me over a beer again.

"She's right, Anika. You should try to act as a normal teenager sometimes." Jonas commented.

"I am pretty normal, thank you very much." I playfully told him.

"Yeah. She is. Wake up, shower, eat, go to school, home, doing home work, sleep. That's her fucking daily routine. And that's normal for a boring nerd like her." I gave Stacey a stern look when I heard her say that.

I am not a nerd. I just really need to study hard because I need to retain my scholarship. And I am not into socializing. I'd rather read a book in my room than socialize with people I don't know.

"Stace, no." I smiled. There's my savior over there. I know Carlie is always on my side. "Anika is not a nerd. She's just uhm, boring." now it's Carlie's turn to be the receiver of my pointed look.

She looked at me while chuckling.

"They have a point, A. We all know how important that scholarship is, but we still have a week before the school starts. And this will be our last party before going back to our boring student lives. So why don't you try to loosen up and have fun." she said.

She has a point, I know. I just stayed home during our school break, and this is the first time that they were able to drag me to a party.

"Drink this." she handed me a bottle of beer.