Chapter 11

MONIQUE

"Oh fuck! There, Baby, faster, faster! I'm----ahhhh!" I sighed. I think Mike just came. At long last. I've been waiting for minutes for him to finish. I was faking my moans the entire time, for God sake! I really didn't want to do this but he's been asking and complaining for quite some time that I wasn't as intimate as I was before. He's always asking if we do have a problem. So for him not to doubt our relationship, I had to make him believe that we both wanted this to happen. Well, it's not the first time, so yeah, it's fine. I'm used to this.

"Wow, that was amazing, Baby." I heard Mike uttered while panting. Yeah sure. Because sex is the only thing that matters for him. He's lucky that I still need him for my popularity. I need him to help me be the Prom Queen this year. I tried last year but I got robbed because the slut who won slept with one of the professors, so yeah, I won't stoop down to that level. I'll just go with Mike than an old geezer.

I must admit that at first, before the 'kissing' incident (which I've already forgotten), he can make me feel as horny as him so sex was fun then. But now, I don't know, I just couldn't feel anything anymore. And don't ask me because I didn't know the answer either.

"Yeah." I faked a smile. "So, can we go now? We still need to attend our last class in an hour." I said before I got up and put my uniform on.

He smiled a me seductively.

"Why don't we just stay here, Baby? I don't think our professor will look for us if we don't show up. Or we can call in sick. You're the president of the student body so I think they'll believe you." he said while trying to unbutton my blouse again but I stopped him.

"No. You promised that it's just for a round and then we'll go back in class that's why I agreed." I said while pulling away from his hug.

"No. You agreed because you were so annoyed with the new girl. Aris told me that it was because she was being a bitch with you girls this morning. And then you found out that she's our classmate. I saw you glaring at her the whole morning until our class was done. Then I asked you if you want to hang out here and you said yes while still glaring at her. Truth is, you were kind of angry when we were doing it and it made me more horny. I like it when you're being aggressive." I mentally rolled my eyes when I saw him winked. Whatever. I wasn't actually looking at the new girl nor annoyed with her. I was just not in the mood the whole day. That's all.

"If you don't want to go to class, go ahead, you stay here. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." I said before walking out. I didn't even looked at him when I said that.

***

"Oh I love that song! I always listen to that whenever I'm trying to memorize something. I try to sing the lessons that I need to memorize using that song's melody. And it really works! But I'm not really a good singer so I just do it whenever I'm alone." my brow creased when I heard that voice. Are they fucking serious? Ever since this morning, they've been together, and now it's what, 3pm and they're still talking to each other. Give me a fucking break! They just met this morning and now they're inseparable?

Though I wasn't sure why am I getting annoyed right now. They're just like the other girls I know who likes to talk to each other, so why am I being affected? C'mon Monique, just don't mind them. Pretend that you don't hear them.

"Oh wow! Can you sing for me, pretty pretty please? I'm sure that you got a nice singing voice. You're just trying to make me believe that you can't sing where in fact, you can be an American Idol finalist!" I tried to hide my smile when I heard Anika laugh. There's something about her voice and her laugh than can make me feel relaxed. (Yes I'm talking about her voice and not her moans, you perv!). I could listen to her voice forever. But she'll never know it. No one needs to know that.