Chapter 21

MONIQUE

"I'm so excited, Baby! Coach told me that if we bag the championship for this school year, he'll write my recommendation letter to play for Stanford! Do you know how awesome it is, Baby? That's my dream school! I always wanted to play football with them. I'd be famous and you'll be the luckiest girl in the world because I'm yours." I mentally rolled my eyes. Here we go again. This is the reason why I don't want to eat lunch with him. He's always talking about himself. Or if not, he talks about sex. He doesn't even ask me how my day was, or if I'm okay or just ask anything about me. It's always about him and it's fucking annoying. Freaking narcissist!

"Good for you." I deadpanned. I wasn't in the mood to boost his confidence. Not after what happened this morning.

I felt my heart ached when I remember my cowardice this morning.

It's really painful to watch someone you like being bullied in front of you and you can't even do anything to help that person. You can, but you opted not to because you think that it might affect your social status negatively.

I hated myself when I saw a hint of disappointment in Anika's eyes when I called her a nerd. She didn't tell me that she felt that way, but I saw how hurt she was that time. She told me that she can wait and she understands me, but the question is, until when?

I sighed. I hope that she'll wait for me no matter what. I just need a little time.

"Baby?"

"Huh?" I looked at Mike who's pouting at me.

"Baby, you're not listening. I was telling you that when we were in practice a while ago---" I signaled him to stop.

"I heard you." I lied. "Can we just eat?" I asked.

He shrugged and focused on his food. Thank God.

I was trying to concentrate on my food when I saw Anika took a seat behind Mike. She was with her friends and she's facing towards my direction. She was not looking at me, but her smile told me that she knew that I was just right here, looking at her.

My theory was proven when I saw her lick her lips before taking a bite of her apple. Ugh! How can eating an apple be that sexy?

I dropped my fork when I saw her bit her lips before taking a sip of her drink. Shit!

"Baby, are you okay?" Mike asked while looking at me.

"Y-yeah, yeah." I stuttered.

"You sure? You're shaking." she looked at my food, then his eyes widened. "Were you poisoned? You want me to bring you to the hospital? Oh my God, Baby, you can't die! I won't let that happen!" he said while panicking.

I looked at him incredulously. Was he fucking serious?

"What are you talking about? Stop being over dramatic! I just dropped the spoon and that's it. I'm okay and nothing's wrong with me!" I was not aware that I said that in a loud voice. I was annoyed because I knew that Anika was trying to seduce me, and I couldn't do anything but watch her because I'm currently eating with my idiot boyfriend.

And because of that, all eyes were on us, so I glared at the students who were looking and whispering at each other.

"Sorry. I thought—-"

"It's fine. Just eat, okay?" I said.

When I looked again at Anika, she was smirking while talking to her friends. That girl! Ugh! Just wait till I get my hands on you.

"Uhm Baby, are we going at my place after class?" he asked while finishing his food.

"Why?" duh, Monique, obviously!

"To talk."

"About what? We can talk here." I said while giving him an annoyed look.

He smiled and winked at me.

"You know what I mean, Baby." yeah, SEX.

"No. I'm in the mood, Mike. And I'll be studying for tomorrow's quiz, so, raincheck." I said.

"But—"

"No means no, Mike, okay?" he scowled and stopped arguing. Fucking pervert!

I shook my head and took a sip of my apple juice when I Anika her leaned and whispered something to Carlie. My eyes widened and I choked when I saw her cleavage. HER.FUCKING.CLEAVAGE! OH MY GOD!

And before Mike can say anything, I stood up and walked towards the restroom.

That stupid Anika, how could she do that to me? She fucking seduced me in front of my boyfriend. Is she out of her mind?

I was washing my face when I heard someone opened and locked the door.

"What happened?" I clenched my jaw when I heard her voice.

I tilt my head and glared at her but she's just smirking at me.

"It was just a little payback for what you did this morning. Well, before the incident." she said while still smirking.

"Hmmm. I see." I said and looked at her directly. I saw a hint of fear in her eyes when she heard the tone of my voice, so it's my turn to smirk.

"Was that your best shot?" I asked while walking towards her. "Do you think that it's the right way to seduce someone?" I added.

When she tried to open the door, I grabbed her hand and pushed her gently on the wall.

"M-monique?" she stuttered.

"You've been very bad, again, Anika. And you know that bad girls deserve some punishment." and before she can say anything, I crashed my lips into hers.

I began to deepen the kiss when I felt how she was kissing me back aggressively. Our tongues should be given an award for best coordination.

I felt her froze when I put one of my knees between her thighs. I heard her moan when I started grinding my knee in a slow motion. I felt her grasped my shoulder.

"Oh shit!" she cursed.

I took one long grind up making her moan into me and I let go of her lips.

"You should know that I get even——"

And before I can finish my speech, her hands pulled me against her so hard. Her lips engulfed mine hungrily. It's like she's had a taste of something she cannot live without. She's addicted, I can feel it. But I couldn't blame her because I'm addicted to her as well.

And before I knew it, my hand is wandering at her body. I didn't know how it happened, but she shivered when she felt my hand inside her skirt. My hand squirmed closer and closer. But when it finally reached between her legs, I stopped.

She gave me a questioning look. Well, with a bit of lust, of course.

"What are you doing?" she asked. "Why did you stop?"

"Stop what?"

"What you're doing. I want you to continue." she said impatiently.

"Continue what?" I asked.

"T-touching me." she said in a low voice.

"So, you want me to touch you where?"
I knew that she can practically hear the smirk growing on my face.

"Stop asking and just do it!" she said, annoyed. I smiled.

I gave her a peck before pulling away from her.

"If you're going to seduce someone, please have the decency to do it the right way." I said and she was dumbfounded.

Before I got out of the restroom, and I looked at her and said.

"I told you, you've been a bad girl, Anika, so THAT.WAS.YOUR.PUNISHMENT. Toodles, mwah!" then I walked away while still smirking.

2-1.