Shuck Minho

I watch in awe, my mouth gapping open just a bit to where you can see my top teeth peeking out from my mouth. I can still hear the other boys screams in confusion as Minho runs back into the face of danger. As I may have just met these boys my heart starts pounding faster and faster as I realize there is no stopping Minho.
"Minho you dumbass!" I yell looking straight down the hallway still holding onto Thomas' jacket as tightly as possible to hopefully stop what could be another death.
"What are you doing!" Newt and I yell in unision looking at him with confusion and fear laced on both of our faces. Minho keep running down the hall. I see another figure appear right as Minho gets to the end of the hallway. As if in reaction to the man Minho lifts his knee up extremely close to his chest. He pushes himself foward with his opposite foot, Minho launches himself at the man kneeing him directly in the chest. The man falls to the ground unconscious. A small chuckle exits from my mouth as I lower my shoulders in reliefe. I release my hand from Thomas' jacket sleeve as we all run towards Minho. Before we could reach Minho he scream to the top of his lungs at the now unconscious man lying on the floor. We reach Minho and I reach for the wall in an attempt to stop myself from falling.
"Shuck Minho..." Says Newt looking at the man on the ground.
Shuck? What kind of language is that?
I look at Newt as he says that with confused laced on ny face. I go out of my daze and look at Minho with a grin on my face.
Maybe they arent as stupid as they look...
Thomas grabs Minhos shoulder before kneeing down to the ground and un- straping the mans gun off his shoulder. Thomas grips the gun tightly before grabbing the doctor again and holding the gun to her back. He wraps his finger around the trigger tightly ready to fire the gun at any minute. Thomas pushes the doctor foward with the gun ushering her to where they were supposed to go. The doctor leads us to the room where she says Tereasa is supposed to be. I follow the boys as teh doctor continues to lead us. Five minutes pass even though it feels like 5 days passed we finally make it to the room. The doctor takes her shaky hands to her jacket pocket and takes out a key card and swipes it through a scanner. We hear a beep from the door and the doctor opens it.
"Oh hey doctor-" we hear a voice say from the inside but they are cut off as Thomas bursts through the door and pushes the doctor to the ground. The doctor knees down and two others follow. Thomas lets go of the doctor still pointing the gun at them. He runs over to another doctor and holds him by his collar against a wall.
"Where is she!?" Thomas yells pointing the gun at the man slightly. The doctors hands are up in the air and you can hear his shaky breath. He slowly points to his left with his hand and Thomas looks over. The lets go of the doctor and pushes him to the ground. Thomas passes the gun to Minho and he points the gun at all of the doctors.
"Hands in front of you!" Yells Newt as he grabs so bandaging and starts to wrap each doctors hands together in front of them.
"(Y/n) help me out here." Says Newt. I can hear that Newt is also nervous as I can hear him shake under his breath. I nod and grab some more bandaging from the counter and start wrapping the othe doctors hands together. Thomas pulls open a sheet of paper of some sort that is hanging like you would see with a shower curtain. He pushes it open and rushes inside.
"Teresa?" Asks Thomas. Newt and I finish wrapping the last doctors hands before I run over to where Thomas is. He is shaking Tereasa a little trying to wake her. She groans slightly as she opens her eyes and turns to look at Thomas.
"Thomas" she says with a weak voice. "What are you guys doing here?" She asks looking at all of us. As soon as Tereas finishes her sentance we hear banging coming from the door. I jump as a reaction and look straight to the door.
"Frypan move." Newt says as he knocks over a metal rack. Frypan moves to the side and helps Newt push it towards the door. As soon as they put it in front of the door more people statt pushing on it enough to where the door opens a crack. Enough to where you can see someones facing peeking into the room.
"We got to go." Says Thomas as he grabs Tereas out of the bed on the opposite side. Right beside Tereasas bed is a window the leads down a long hallway. Thomas rushes to the window and grabs a stool and with all of his force hits the window with the stool. Newt also grabs a stool to assist Thomas.
"Look out!" Yells Thomas as both Newt and Thomas practically chuck the stool at the window making it shatter into little pieces.
"Awesome!" I yell as I see Tereasa place a towel over the window ledge to stop herself from being cut by the glass. Thomas is the first one out of the room and he helps Tereasa out as well. Frypan and Minho go after Tereasa and Thomas ushers them to start running. Newt jumps out after Minho and wait for me to get out. Before I can jump out of the room I hear the door behind me being pushed open loudly. I jump as I turn and see that they can now fit their full torso into the door.
"Shit" I say before I practically dive out the window. I squeeze my eyes shut and groan in pain as I feel a large shard of glass go straight into my thigh.
"Are you okay!?" Yells Newt as he knees down next to me. I can hear the others running ahead.
"Im fine." I say with a weak vouce as I force myself to stand and I usher Newt to begin running. He nods with hesitation before running ahead. I look at my wound and decide to leave the glass shars in my leg for now to hopefully stop blood loss. I begin to run after the others in pain as with every step I take I can feel more blood slwoly coming out of my wound. With adrenaline pumping through my veins I fight off the urge to stop and tend to my wound. I soon catch up to the group now only a few feet away from the group as they stopped in front of some large metal door. I stop in relife holding on my thigh as I groan.
"Its not working!" Yells Minho as he fractically slides the card into a scanner.
"Thomas..." We hear someone say from across the hallway. I recognize the voice as Janson. I turn to look at him as there are about 4 other gaurds following behind him. Some have guns and some have body shields. Thomas pulls his gun up and starts to walk towards Janson and his gaurds. I grab a gun that Frypan has a point it towards Janson. I follow slowly behin Thomas.
"Were trying to help you Thomas." Says Janson with his hands up. He continues walking towards us.
"You wont survive a day in the scorch..." He continues.
"If the elements wont kill you the cranks will..."
Cranks?
Thomas stops abou 15 feet away from the group and I stop about 10 feet away still pointing my guns at them.
"Were trying to help you..." Says Janson as he also stops now only 15 feet away from Thomas.
"Oh yeah..." Says Thomas as he tightens his grip on the trigger.
"Like WICKED is good.." Says Thomas. Janson with a small smirk on his face lowers his arms to his sides.
"Your not getting through that door Thomas..." Says Janson. As if on cue the door behind Thomas and I slides upwards to reveal Aris and Winstion standing on the other side.
"Hey guys." I hear Aris say. The group runs out of the hallway and out onto the other side with Aris and Winstion.
I stand my ground still pointing my gun at Janson.
"Close the main door!" Janson yells into a walking talkie. A few seconds later the door begins to slide back down. Thomas and I begin to shoot at the guards as we start to back away. I hit one in the leg making him fall down in agony.
"Go (y/n)!" Yells Thomas from ahead of me. I take one last shit at the gaurds before turning and sprinting towards the closing door. The door his half way down to where I can see the others crouching down as they well worda of encouragement to Thomas and I. I begin to hear Thomas throw the gun and run from behind me. With about 5 seconds left to spare I crawl my way under the sliding door screaming in pain as the shard of glass gets pushed further into my thigh. The others pull me out from under the door.
"RUN THOMAS!" Yells everyone over and over again. With only a few seconds left to spare Thomas slides right underneath the door and almost slides into me. The door closes behind Thomas and I grin to Thomas.
"Good Shit." I say. Newt and Minho try to help me up but I have been touched enough by strangers today and I stand up myself. I try to forget about my wound until we are somewhere safe. As soon as the doors close Aris rushes towards a key card that would open the door back up and smashes it to pieces by hitting it over and over again. We can see Janson and his guards on the otherside of the door trying to get it open but it wont budge. We all turn on out heels and we begin to run- well I begin to limp run while the others run full speed. I look over my shoulder to see Thomas flipping off Janson before turning on his heels and also running at full speed. I painfully let out a small chuckle at the sight of Thomas flipping off Janson. Thomas catches up with me and slows down a little behund me to make sure I make it alright. We all finally make it to the door I was pushed into a week ago. Minho slides the same card through the scanner and the doors seperate open showing us a desert ridden world. I open my mout in awe to what has happened. We stand there for a few seconds before Thomas ushers us out the door. We bolt outside of the door and into the 'Schorched World' as Janson would say. We run up a hill about 150 feet away from the WICKED Facility. I turn around and see WICKED gaurds pouring out of the building. We all get down on our stomachs ontop of the hill. I hold my mouth shut with my hand to stop my screams as I remember the shard thats now further into my thigh. I squezze my eyes shut as well.
"Are you okay?" I hear someone whisper to the left of me. I turn to see its Aris and Newt staring back at me. The pains seems to ease as I look at Aris. I look at Newt and my heart instantly fastens. I feel my cheeks begining to become warm again. I turn away from them and nod as I take my hand away from my mouth.
Why does that keep happening everytime I look at him?
Those thoughts are pushed out as Thomas inturupts them.
"Alright come one guys..." Says Thomas as he turn and begins to stealthily run away from the facility. I cautiously follow behind. We run for about another five minutes and by that time the adrenaline is gone.
"I think we lost them!" I hear someone scream from behind me. I cant deciper who said it.
"Guys down here!" I hear Tereasa yell from in front of me. I turn to look at her and see her jump down a hill into a broken down building.
"Tereasa!" I hear Thomas yell. He soon follows behind her though. Minho and Frypan go next. I lean against the building weakly.
"Are you okay?" Asks Aris and Newt as they slowly walk towards me.
"Im fine..." I say. I walk past the boys using the building to lead me to the hole. I slowly slide down the hill making sure not to get sand or dirt in my wound. I breath in through clenched teeth when I reach the bottom. I hold my leg in pain. I soon see Newt and Aris appear beside me.
"Is everyone okay?" Asks Thomas. I give him a death stare.
"Just peachy." I say flatly back. I get up back on my feet trying not to put to much pressure on my left leg. I begin to look around at the building we are in.
"Where are we?" Asks Frypan looking around in all directions.
"I dont know, looks like some sort of mall..." I respond. I dont know its happening at the time but I begin to sway every which way. My eyes begin to get heavier by the second. Newt turns around and looks at me.
"Are you okay?" He asks coming closer to me.
"Im fine..." I says looking at him. I know im not fine though. My vision because chopping and black circles begin to appear in my vision. My dizziness increases along with my swaying.
"Im fine.." I say before falling fowards. As much as I try to fight it I let the darkness succumb me.