The Attack

Harriet and Sonya led us to a small tent where there were coats and such hanging on racks. We all immediately jumped into the tent to pick out some coats. I come across a tan leather coat with fur lining the collar. I take it off the hanger and slip it in my arms.

Perfect fit.

After a few minutes everyone was done with picking out a coat and we were all nice and warm.

“We have a little bit until dinner” says Harriet as she leads us outside of the tent.

“Maybe we could play a game? Get to know each other a little bit? And for some rekindle some relations” Sonya says as she side eyes Aaron and I

No. No. No. I do NOT want to date Aaron right now.

I glance around and see everyone nodding. I look over at Newt and see him side eyeing Aaron with his head down.

“Why not.” I say finally. They lead us towards a campfire that is vacant at the time.

“Wait what about Brenda and Thomas?” I ask as I stop in my tracks and look up at everyone else. Everyone takes their seats and looks up at me.

“What about them?” Asks Harriet.

“Won’t they need some jackets?” I ask looking around.Everyone glances at each other.

“Fine I will do it myself.” I say as I turn on my heels and begin to walk away. I begin to hear heavy footsteps following close behind me. I turn around and see Minho walking towards me. I smile at him as he approached me. He gives me a cheeky smile back.

“Hey girly.” says Minho as he steps beside me.

“Hey sassy pants.” I say smiling at him. He gives a whole hearted smile and a small chuckle.

“So, why’d you come with me?” I ask as I begin to walk towards the tent where we got our coats.

“I just wanted to make sure you were okay, there seems to be a lot of tension with Newt and your boyfriend,” Minho says as he uses bunny ears as he says ‘boyfriend’. I turn to him as I stop in my tracks.

“He’s not my boyfriend.” I say as I look back at the group who are laughing around the fire. “He’s just a friend”

“Is there any specific reason on why that is? Is anyone stopping you?” Minho asks. I open my mouth to answer but nothing comes out. I thought I knew the answer but I don't. I keep looking at the group and my gaze stops at Newt.

I never really got to look at his face, we were usually just running away from cranks. I never really noticed how, handsome he was. His hair is so perfectly blonde and it falls so perfectly over the middle of his eyes. His smile is so perfect…

I shake my head and get those thoughts out as soon as Newt meets my gaze. He smiles at me and waves.

“Ohhhhh…. I see.” Says Minho. I look back at him and furrow my eyebrows. “What?” I ask.

“Nothing” he says as he gives me a sly smirk.

“Well you get Thomas and Brenda their jackets and I will go back over there. If your not back in 5, im sending both Newt and Aaron after you.” Says Minho as he points over his shoulder with his thumb towards the group.