Party Of The Living Dead

It seems like we have been walking for days, when really we have been walking for and hour or two. The sun is beating down on my skin like a toaster would to bread. My legs and lungs arw begging for me to stop but I must push on.
Aris and Newt walk beside me the whole time, Minho, Frypan and Teresa are ahead of us laughing at something, but I cant make out any words as they are trying to be as quite as possible.
"(Y/n)" Aris says breaking the unbearable silence between the three of us. I look at Aris and I can see Newt turned his head a little towards us."whats up?" I say with a  smile. He looks down at his feet.

"Whats wrong?" I ask him concerned. He looks at me and I can see tears begin to form in his eyes. His eyes show a look of guilt and sadness.
"You asked me, back at WICKED's facility what I saw that made me so upset." He starts. My heart begins to race at the sound of WICKED's name. I can hear that Minho, Teresa and Fry have stopped laughing and are trying to eavesdrop on our conversation, Newt is doing the same.

Aris takes a deep breath in before looking down at his feet again.
"Well... I-I saw your brother... He was one of the ones that was strung up with  everyone else. I saw Aaron to..." Aris states. I stop dead in my tracks. Aris does the same still looking down at his feet. Newt stops but continues to look straight ahead. Minho , Fry and Teresa have turned around by now and Jorge has also stopped.
"I-Im sorry (Y/N)..." Says Aris finally meeting my tear ridden eyes. He walks closer to my and trys to touch my shoulder. I push him away immediately.
"You know I dont like being touched, especially right now." I say sternly, trying my best to keep the tears in.
"Im sorry..." Says Aris.

"Why didnt you tell me?" I ask looking at him.
"ANSWER MY GOD DAMN QUESTION!? YOUR TELLING ME WE LEFT MY BROTHER AND MY-" I stop myself before I can finish my sentance not wanting to talk about... The thing.  I walk closer to Aris.
"Why?" I ask Aris. "WHY!" I yell this time and I cant hold the tears any longer. They come pouring out of my eyes like a waterfall. I repeatedly yelled 'why' at Aris over and over again. I can see he is crying harder than ever. I start hitting Aris' chest over and iver again and he takes it like its nothing. Like he deserves it.
"YOU KILLED THEM!?" I yell at his face as I keep slapping his chest. Before I can do anymore damage I feel arms wrap around me pulling me away from Aris.

"Its okay, Love" says a thick british accent. Not even thinking I push Newt away from me, causing him to hut his back hard on the ground. A part of me wants to go and make sure hes okay but, I cant. Frypan runs to help Newt up.
"Stay the Shu-Fuck away from me!" I yell as tears fall out of me uncontrollably.
"Y/n please..." Newt says.
"No!" I yell. I dont even bother looking up I just keep my eyes on my shoes.
"Y/n, calm down okay?" I hear Minho say. He begins to walk closer to me but I just instantly back away a little. Even though the rest didnt knkw what Aris saw I felt so betrayed, like I didnt know any of them like I thought I did. When Minho walked closer to me the first thought that popped into my head was scared. I dont know why, I wasnt scared of Minho...Right? He did nothing wrong so get that through your thick skull. I look up finally and see everyone coming closer to me. I let the final tears come out.
"Can we just go, Thomas and Brenda are probably out here somewhere. We dont want to waste their time." I say in between sobs. Everyone looks at me and nods. Everyone turns around and begins walking besides Newt. Minho is patting Aris back for comfort. He doesnt deserve it Minho... I begin to walk. Newt soon follows losely behind.

Newts POV

My heart ached to see her like that. She looked so broken and there was no way to fix her. I walk losely behind her to make sure we dont lose her from her sorrows.

I didnt know I could be so hurt emotionally by some one but here we are. She didnt do anything wrong, it just hurts me to see her like this. She seemed so scared, and I didnt know why.
Why would I even care though? I just met her a couple of days ago, I havent even really gotten to know her yet. I mean she is really smart and funny, and has a great smile, plus her eyes-
Get yourself together Newt! You cant be falling for this girl! She probably wont even like you back.
I shake those thoughts out of my mind.