Thoughts

"Whos Marcus?" I ask. I furrow my brows at Jorge, waiting for his answer. Jorge continues to lead us down flights of broken down stairs.
"An old friend." Jorge starts "he smuggles kids into the right arm, so if anyone were to know where the right arm is, its him" I nod and continue to follow everyone. I hold my stomach as jogging down stairs seems to increase the pain of my probably forming bruise. Newt walks beside me and looks at me.
"Are you okay?" He asks concerned.
"Yeah its just, that guy kicks really hard." I say. I somehow crack a smile, but Newt doesnt find it funny. He takes my wrist and places my arm around his neck, realiving small pain from my stomach. He reaches for my waist but I guess decided against it, as he knows how I can get. I can feel my fave turning crimsion red.
"Awwwwwww look whos blushing?" I hear someone say ahead of us. I look up and see Minho staring at us while making kissy noises. His comment just makes me tyrn redder.
"Shut it Minho." I say. I manage to crack a smile but I try not to let him see it.
"A certain little Newtie is blushing to" Minho adds. I look up to see Newt looking at his feet, still holding me stable. Its still dark outside but the tiny amount of light thats just hovering over the horizion gives me a good look that he is blushing. Why?
"Slinthead." Says Newt flatly. Everyone bursts out intona laughing fit- well everyone but Jorge. He seems annoyed with our shenanigans which just makes me laugh more. I try to stop laughing as it hurts, like a lot but I cant help it. We all simmer down and its quite for a while, until Newt breaks the uncomfortable silence.
"When we get to this resting spot, I can check out your bruise for ya" Newt states. Before I can respond Minho does it for me.
"Dont worry (Y/N) he just wants to see you shirtless." Minho adds. A smile pulls at my lips. Newt is as red as a tomato which makes me chuckle slightly.
"Hes already seen her shirtless though" adds Frypan.
"What!?" Yells Aris and Teresa. Frypan saying that has brought back memories. I forgot I never told Aris and Teresa about it.
"Oh shut it Fry" I say. Everyone laughs except for Teresa and Aris who are still confused by what they just heard. After everyone calms down its quite the rest of the way, which I dont mind it allows me to get trapped in my thoughts.
Why do I blush when Minho says stuff like that? I find them funny but whenever he says them it makes my heart race. I cant actually be falling for this guy... Right? No! I cant! I just met them! Is it even possible? I mean yeah, hes really attractive and really sweet and- No! Stop thinking like that!

I cant get to close to them...

I repeat that over and over in my head until I am pulled from my thoughts.
"Here we are." I hear Jorge say. Everyone looks up and see a small shack. The windows are boarded up and if it werent for the slim piece of sun poking out, it would be nearly invisible. Jorges remvoes a tarp from the shack and opens a door. We all walk in and Newt places me down on the couch.
"We need to rest and look for supplies, I nees to draw a map" says Jorge.
"How ya feeling?" Asks Newt.
"Been better" I say. Everyone else sits on couches around Newt and I.
"You guys need to tell me when Newt saw (Y/N) shirtless." Says Aris. Everyone starts to laugh.
"The first night when we met you guys, (Y/N) came into the wrong room, which was our room. She thought it was hers and took her shirt off for bed. She went to lie down on New-" I inturupt him "a bed." I say sternly. He look at me.
"Yes she went to lie down on a bed but instead landed on Newt. Long story short we all saw her shirtless, before she ran back into the vent." Minho finishes. Aris and Teresa burst out laughing which makes the rest of us laugh.
"Can I check your bruise now?" Asks Newt who is trying not to laugh.ni nod my head. He lifts my shirt up slightly to see the bruise. I hate this feeling, all eyes are on me and they now see my bare stomach. I try to cover my face but it doesnt work. Newt touches my stomach gently.
"Wow, buy her dinner first" Minho jokes.
"Shut up Minho." Newt says. I flinch at Newts touch. Not because it hurt but because I didnt like the feeling. The feeling of someone else touching me like that was all to familiar. He noticies my flinch and moves his hand away.
"(Y/N) I dont know what happened but you need to know that im not going to hurt you. Ever." Newt says. I look at him and feel tears form in my eyes. I blink the tears away.
I cant look weak...
"My bruise is fine, I will survive..." I say. I push Newts hand off of my shirt causing it to slip back down across my body.
Newt frowns at me. I purse my lips together and stand up.
"Jorge" I say. Jorge doesnt even bother to look at me he just responds with a 'hm'.
"Is there running water here?" I ask.
"Yes but dont use a lot of it." He says. I jod and walk towards the bathroom.
"Imma take a shower than" I state. I walk into the bathroom and close it tight. I start the water and take my clothes off. I flinch once im under the running water.
Cold.
I sit down in the shower and let the water run down my hair and onto my naked back. I start to lightly sob. The thought of what happened to me back in The Heart crawled back into my mind and there was nothing I could do to stop it. After about 15 minutes I hear a knock on the door.
"What is it?" I say trying to sound as normal as possible. But I know that they can hear my sobs in between words.
"Are you okay?" I hear Newt ask. I skile slightly at his british voice.
Just the sound of his voice can make my heart skip a beat. I dont like it.
"Im fine" I say. I stand up and turn the water off. I get out and wrap a towel around my body. I dry off and begin to put my clothes on.
"I know your still there Newt." I say.
"How'd you know?" He asks quite suprised.
"I can see your shadow under neath the door." I state, a smile pulls at my mouth but I shake it off. I finish mutting my shirt and pants on and open the door, causing Newt to fall into the bathroom. He catches himself before he hits the floor.
I laugh slightly.
"Seriously though, are you okay?" He asks me. I nod and turn to look back at the mirror. I can see Newt still staring at me through the reflection.
"What?" I say. He raises his eyebrows at me as if I had taken him out of a trance.
"Oh nothing, its just you're-" Newts cut off by a gun fires coming from outside the bathroom. We run outside to see a crank ontop of Minho. Before anyone else can react I run and tackle the crank off of Minho. The crank now ontop of me shows me its disgusting teeth. Black blood spuing out of its mouth as it tries to bite me. I fight hard until the crank goes limp. I look up and see Newt with a knife through its head. I push the crank off and stand up fast.
"Are you alright?" Aris and Frypan ask me. I nod.
"Where did it come from?" I ask.
"I opened that door for supplies and that slinthead flew out and tackled me." Minho says.
"Thanks (Y/N)" he says. I look at him and nod. My heart still racing, not because I almost lost my life but because Minho almost lost his. I would be a wreck if he died. I dont know why but I have gotten really close to these guys especially Newt and Minho. Losing one of them would be like I have been shot 100 times with a shotgun.
"No time to waste hermanos." Jorge says. He stands up and grabs the map with him.
"Lets go" he says. I nod and grab my bag and sling it across my shoulders, everyone does the same. Minho and Newt walk out close behind me. I squint at the schorching sun thats now shining onto my face. I coverbthe sun with my forearm.
Here we go again.

Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to get this one out to you guys but the holidays are stressful. Hope you guys have a fantastic holiday and I might be able to put out one more chapter before the new year but no promises! Have a wonderful holiday!😘

Qotd: What did you ask for, for Christmas?

A: A computer which I will be getting❤

Also I was thinking of doing a Newt POV for a chapter, would you guys be intrested in that?