Hang Tight

"Hey put me down!" I yell as I am picked up and placed over a mans shoulder.
"I dont like being touched!" I yell as I kick my arms and hut the gus back with my hands balled up in a fist. I am the last one dragged into the room where the rest are.
"Dont you bloody hurt her!" I hear Newt yell. I look over to the group and see them all hanging upside down, with ropes tied around their ankels.
"Stop squirming you little bitch" the guy holding me says sternly. Offended by his comment, I hit his head repeatedly with my hand. I hit him as hard as ai can with my elbow causeing him to drop me to the floor. I land on my side and groan in pain. I roll over slightly to realive as much pain as possible.
"Are you okay?" Everyone asks me. I nod as I slowly begin to sit up, but I am struck back down when pain begins to arise in my stomach. I hear gasps from the group of boys and girl. I hold my stomach im pain.
"I said dont yiu bloody hurt her!" I hear Newt yell one more time.
"Dont touch her!" Yells Aris and Thomas at the same time.
He picks me up again and puts me back on his shoulders. He leads me to the edge of the hole that is gaping open underneathe everyones heads. He pushes my back aggressively to the floor and he grabs a piece of rope. He sits above me and begins to tie my feet together. I take this as an opprotunity to strike back. I kick him right in the balls causing him to drop the rope and hold his sex. I sit up slightly and with a loud grunt I push him backwards, causing him to fall down the hole. I look over the hole as he screams. I hear something hit the ground.
"Shuck (Y/N).." I hear Newt say. I look up at them and then back down the hole.
Did I just kill a man?
I stand quickly and back away from the edge. I breathe heavily and begin to walk over towards a lever. Before I can pull it I feel a gun being pointed at my head. I put my hands above my head.
"Dont!" I hear everyone scream in fear.
"Blood for blood... Seems fair enough right?" Says the man holding a pistol to my head. My hands tremble.
"Any last words?" Asks the man. I look up at everyone with terror in my eyes.
"Dont." We hear someone say from behind me. I turn my head and see Jorge standing behind the man that is holding me hostage.
"But she killed Kalil.." Says the man.
"Just tie her up with the rest." Says Jorge. The man hesitates but finally gives up and holsters his gun. He pushes me down to the ground again, this time rougher than the last. He begins to tie rope around my ankels. Once hes done he pushes me off the edge. I scream in fear but am caught by the rope.
"Are you okay?" Newt asks as he looks at me. I nod at look at him, his wonderful eyes staring back at me. The sight of him seems to make all my fears melt away. I shake my head at those thoughts.
What am I saying? I cant get to close to these boys
"Now leave so I can talk to our new friends here." Says Jorge. The man agrees and walks out of the room. Jorge walks closer to us. My head begins to hurt as the bloody slowly rushes ti my head.
"Hows the view from up there anyways? No one stays here long enough for me to ask that question." Says Jorge as he looks at us. He puts a small smirk on his face.

"The hell do you want?" Asks Thomas.
"That is the question." Jorge starts, slightly laughing under his breath.
What an ass hole...
"My men want to sell you back to WICKED, im not like that. Something tells me your not like that either." Jorge finishes.
"Is the blood rushing to my head or is this shank not making any sense?" Says Minho sarcastically. I smile a tiny bit.
"Tell me what you know about the right arm" says Jorge sternly, waving his cane in Thomas' face.
"Thought you said they were ghosts?" Newt adds.
"I happen to believe in ghosts" Jorge answers. "Especially when I hear them chattering on the air waves." He says tapping Thomas with his cane. Jorge walks passed Thomas and over to the lever I was gonna pull earlier. He grabs the lever firmly and looks back at us.
"You tell me what you know, and maybe we can make a deal." Jorge says. His voice echoing and bouncing off the walls. Theres a small pause before someone answers.
"We dont know much" says Thomas. Jorge looks at him intently before pushing the lever foward, causing all of us to fall down. We all scream but Jorge stops us before we gould fall any further.
"Okay, okay! There hiding in the mountains." Says Thomas "and they attacked WICKED and got out a bunch of kids, thats it thats all we know." Jorge looks at us for a second. He opens his mouth to say something but is interrupted by one of Jorges men.
"Yo Jorge." The man says. He walks closer to Jorge.
"Whats going on?" He asks. He puts his hands on his hips and looks back and fourth from us and Jorge.
"Me and my new friends were just getting acquainted." Jorge says. "Were done now" Jorge looks at us and puts a small smirk on his face while saying it.
I wanna knock that smirk right off of his dumb shucks face... Wait did I just think of the word shuck?  What is happening to me.
"Hey wait, your not gonna help us?" Thomas asks. He furrows his brows at him.
"Dont worry Hermano." Jorge pauses before continuing. "We'll get you back to where you belong." Jorge begins to walk away from us.
"Hang tight" Jorge adds before he is consumed by the darkness. The man the inturupted Jorge earlier still stands infront of us, looking at us intently, before he walks off.
"I wanted to smack the shuck out of Jorge... That bastard." I spit.
"Waut did you just say Shuck? Wow... You must really like us." Says Minho. I look at him and crack a small smile.
"Haha very funny." I say.
"Guys right now is not the time." Thomas say. I nod and begin to think. Im the closest to the lever and that makes gears in my head spin.
"I have an idea." I say. Everyone looks at me. "Since Teresa is the closest to the lever Thomas can push her Minho and Minho will push her as hard as he can towards the lever. Once Teresa reachs it she can pull it and get everyone down." I say frantically.
"Its not like we have any other options" Newt says. Everyone nods. Thomas reaches out towards Teresas and barley touches her jacket but is able to pull her towards him. He grabs her firmly and pushes her to Minho. Minho grabs her by the waist.
"Ready?" Minho ask.
"Ready." Teresa respons. Minho nods and pushes her towards the lever. Teresa reaches as far as she can but barley misses is. Everyone lets out a small 'ugh' in dissapointment.
"Just a little further." I say. Thomas reaches out for Teresa again, this time grabbing her quicker and tossing her to Minho. Minho gets a tighter grip on her waist. He wastes no time this time and immediately pushes her towards the lever. Teresa reaches as far as she can and grips onto the bar.
"Yes!" We all quietly scream. She twist her body so she is favin the lever. She pulls it and pulls herself up onto the leveled floor. She begins untieing the rope off her ankles.
"When your done, theres a pole right there and you can pull us towards you." I say pointing at a pole in far corner of the room, resting on a wall.