Chapter 2: The Dork

Ch 2:

*Edited*

The rest of my last, first day of school goes by pretty uneventful, boring class here, boring class there, lunch with Kyle and Sam, a slightly more interesting class and then the final bell. I stroll over to my car, hoping I might run into someone, anyone that would give me an excuse not to head home. Again, love my parents, bunches but, I absolutely hate being treated like I'm entirely invisible to them. I let out a little huff as I walk out the door of the building with no one stopping me. But, my disappointment is quickly transformed when I see Mason leaning against my car's hood.

"Hey!" I say to him while pulling him into a hug.

"Someone happy to see me," he smirks at me, "I was hoping maybe we could go somewhere private and continue with what we started over the summer?"

"My place?" Though I hate that my parents don't always acknowledge my presence, it does have its perks. He nods his head and tells me he will meet me there soon.

Once we are both at my house, again the drive only being about 10 minutes, we quickly walk inside and straight up to my room. Mason's eyes are full of lust as he pushes my door shut and steps closer to me. Before my mind can catch up, my hands are already working their way to undressing myself, first my button-down shirt and then my skirt. I am now standing in front of Mason in only my black lace matching bra and underwear set. "Are you just going to stand there?"

"What I can't admire your body?" he asks, and I shake my head no. He understands fully, quickly tugging his shirt off and pushing me down onto the bed. His warm lips kiss my neck before his mouth meets mine, where he quickly deepens the kiss while undoing his zipper on his pants. One of the strangest things about the random hookups that I've noticed is that most of the guys will not take their pants entirely off, and it seems like Mason will be no different. He's already hard, ready to try and push himself into me but, I instead push him away softly.

"Dude, I'm dryer than the Sahara desert down there. You can't just shove on into me."

He gets the hint quickly, brings his fingers to the sensitive spot, and rubs lightly with his thumb while teasing my opening with his middle finger. I moan softly as I can feel my wetness build-up, his finger slides into me, and his thumb rubs circles slightly faster. I moan louder this time while rocking my hips against his fingers, "Ok, I can't wait, I need you inside of me."

With one swift move, he flips me over onto my hands and knees, again, another strange thing with random hookups, no sex in the missionary position, too intimate. I look over my shoulder at him while he pushes himself deep within me, pumping in and out at a slow and steady pace. One of his hands holding onto my hip and the other roaming the spaces he can reach on my body. After a few minutes, Mason starts pumping faster and harder inside of me, causing us both to moan.

"Mason," I moan out his name, which only drives him to go even harder, "I'm gunna...". But, I can't finish my sentence because I orgasm. My back arches down into the bed, and my knees shake under my body weight. He pulls out of me, signaling he's about to finish, and he does, right after he flips me over to do it on my chest. He pulls away and looks down at me as if he's admiring his cum splattered across my body.

After a few minutes, he pulls his pants fully back on and his shirt before smiling and saying, "I have to go but, thanks for the fun time. Maybe we can do it again."

"Maybe," I smirk at him, "We will just have to wait and see."

Once I hear Mason pull out of my driveway, I rush into the shower to clean myself off. I love casual sex for the exact reason, I love to be able to go clean myself without feeling like I'm offending someone else and I love that I can do exactly what I want afterward. In today's case, I was hungry and wanted to eat. I wander downstairs and into the kitchen to see that my mom has, for sure, not gone grocery shopping in a few weeks and sign to myself. My stomach grumbles, and I huff as I grab my keys and head to the little diner down the street.

As I pull into the parking lot of the diner that goes by the name of Pauls, a small smile creeps onto my face. Pauls is the best diner in the world, I've been going there for as long as I can remember, I'm what you would call a regular there. It's my happy place, and I think it has the potential to always be my happy place.

"Hi Blythe, just you tonight? No parents?" the host asks as I walk through the door.

"Just me," I reply with a smile as she walks me to a small booth near the door. As I sit down at the booth, my eyes scan the diner and land upon a shaggy-haired kid eating alone. I smirk to myself as I pull out my phone.

Eating alone? I wouldn't take you as someone that needed to go out alone. I press send and wait for him to see his phone.

He pulls out his phone, and I can see him looking around until he locks eyes with me and quickly looks down at his phone, typing something. A few seconds later, my phone vibrates in my hand.

Wanna join me? I look up at him and nod before picking up my menu and walking over to his booth.

"So you eat alone, too," he says as I sit down.

"I mean I don't have very many options, you know busy parents. Why are you alone? Stood up by a date?"

"I would have to get a girl to want to date me to be stood up but, thank you for that cruel reminder," he says with a laugh, "my parents are out with their friends, and my sister didn't want to hang out with her dork of a brother."

"I mean, I seriously don't blame her. I'm glad that this diner is pretty much always dead to people from our high school, or else I would be worried you are tanking my social status." I say with a small eye roll and a smile.

Justin and I spend the rest of the dinner talking about our lives and going over a few more of the project questions. He told me about his sister, who is a freshman at PNP, and I told him what it's like being an only child. This entire situation with him is strange because we are supposed to do this project to learn about each other, and we could not be more polar opposites. He has loving parents, I have absent parents, he has a sibling, I'm an only child, he is a dork, I am a slut, you name it we are opposites.

"Holy shit," I gasp as I look at my phone, "How has it been 3 hours?"

"You have a lot to talk about when you don't know each other, duh," he says in a fake mocking tone, earning a laugh from me, as we walk out of the diner.

"I guess I will see you at school tomorrow?" I say.

"Yep, bright and early," he smiles and pulls me into a hug, shocking me entirely, "sorry, is hugging not your thing?"

"No, no, I'm just me. Sometimes friendly things like that just take me by surprise," And that was mostly the truth. But, I could be honest with myself. I have never actually eaten dinner with a guy before, and I didn't know what I was supposed to do. All I know is I will have to learn because I have a feeling that with Justin around it will be happening much more.