Chapter 4: The Cottage

Once we are safely in my car and away from school Justin finally breaks the silence, "Are you ok?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" I mean I knew what he meant but, I didn't want to talk about feelings and shit, that the main reason I left school in the first place.

"I just thought-"

"Well, Justin clearly you thought wrong so just drop it," I snap. I glance at him and see him looking straight ahead, clearly not thrilled with me, "I'm sorry, I just don't want to talk about it but, thank you for being your sweet self." I say quietly.

"Anytime," I can feel him staring at me but, I don't want to look over at him, "Where are we going anyways?"

"Rawley Point, it about 20 ish minutes away, my parents own a little cottage there." The rest of the ride is spent in comfortable silence. We pull into the parking lot for Rawley Point cottages and walk under the bridge to the line of small single-story cottages that all had a beachy vibe to them. We walk about halfway down the line of cottages before I turn and unlock the door for the one with the number 13 painted above the door.

"Here we are," I smile while walking inside. When you walk into the cottage you first see the two small couches, situated in front of the tv, with the kitchen and dining room table settled behind the living room. I walk over to the small table by the tv and pull out a record and place it on the record player. The soft music from Oasis's (What's the Story) Morning Glory album starts to play. Once the music is situated I plop myself down on the couch.

"I think we should continue the game of 20 questions, except with the normal rules."

"I think I can manage that," he smiles at me, "Ask away Ms. Rogers."

"Why is someone like you single?"

"Wow, you don't hold back. I had a girlfriend about 3 months ago but, she dumped me. And I just don't want one right now," he says with a small smile, "Why do you only do casual sex?"

"Casual means no feelings, only pleasure. And I don't have to really worry about the other person, I can just make sure I am feeling good and that I can finish. It is just so much better that way." I smirk at him, seeing his face turn slightly red, and the next question is rushed out of my lips before I can stop it, "Have you had sex?"

"Only once," he says shyly, "my ex wanted to wait for a while and by the time we had sex I think both of us knew the relationship was pretty over, we broke up a few weeks later." His face was now three shades of red darker, "your way seems better."

I subconsciously find myself sliding over next to him, placing my hand on his thigh and leaning into him, "My way is much better," I whisper into his ear before placing a small kiss on the sensitive area of his neck where the end of his jaw meets his neck. I can feel him tense under my touch as I slowly move my hand on his thigh, and trailing another kiss on his neck right above his uniform shirt collar. This time he turns his face to face mine and snakes an arm around my waist, pulling me to him, making me straddle him. Our faces merely inches away, our breath mixing, breathing becoming deeper. I knew he wasn't going to make the move to kiss me first so I dip my lips down to his and brush again them. I was being cruel, slowly teasing him with my lips, a light brush was all he was getting. That was until, this dork of a boy, got the courage to slam his lips against mine. His lips were soft and warm against mine but, he wasn't as gentle as I thought he would be. His kiss was hungry, he pulled me flat against him as he sucked my bottom lip into his mouth, causing a slight moan.

"Blythe," he breathed pulling away from me slightly, "Your phone is vibrating in your pocket."

"I don't care, not important," I whisper back, quickly pushing my lips back on his. But, it doesn't last long because I start to feel my phone vibrate in my pocket again and feel Justin pull all the way away from me and I climb off his lap. I frown down at my phone to see who is calling me, to see it is none other than Mason.

"Who is it?" he asks tilting his head to the side.

"It's just Mason, he was probably hoping he could get lucky."

"Oh," I can almost hear the defeat in his voice, while he stands up and walks to the record player, which I had not noticed until now has stopped playing music. I watch as he messes with the machine, clearly he hasn't used a record player, "Fuck" he says before turning to me holding a piece of the record player in his hand. I laugh aloud at his frustration, "I think it is broken forever, I am so sorry Blythe."

"You are pretty dumb for a dork," I laugh as Justin hangs his head down in defeat, "Let me show you" I fiddle around with the displaced parts until it clicks together and the record player starts playing again, "See it's supposed to do that!"

"You are pretty smart for a slut." He says back with a laugh but, I can see on his face he instantly regrets it. My mouth is hanging open, in complete shock, when he continues "I'm sorry I didn't mean it-"

"No, stop," I say with a slight laugh and then for some reason it grows to a full-blown fit of laughter, "No. one. has. ever. called. me. that. to. My. face" I manage to get out through my small, continuing fits of laughter.

"You aren't mad at me?"

"No, it's not like that is an unknown fact," I saw with a smile, "I'm actually surprised you had the balls to say it."

"I don't think you are a slut," He says, his cheeks getting a little flushed.

In my most breathy, husky voice, I answer, "are you sure, Justin? I know you have thought about the things I would let you do to me if I would just get naked in front of you." I start to pull off the sweater that is covering the small tank top that's under it. His face flushes a deeper color of red and I can't help but, giggle a little. "Don't worry Justin, I won't get naked unless you ask."

He hangs his head and falls back down onto the couch, "I think it is safe to say I can not get any redder."

I sit down next to him and look him in the eyes, "I think it is your turn to ask me a question," I almost whisper to him, "I gave you a pretty good suggestion." His face flares red again.

"Maybe another day," he whispers back to me, although I can see in his eyes that he wants it now, "And I know what you are thinking, of course, I want to see you naked. You have to be one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen and I am sure your body is just as sexy but, I'm not like other guys." Now it was my turn to turn red.

"I think we should head back home now." With a quick nod of his head, we were out the door and into the car. In 20 short minutes, I was dropping him off at his car in the school parking lot and saying goodbye to the dork who I had just made out with. Today was weird, to say the least.