Chapter 19: The Anniversary

"Happy three months my love," Justin whispers into my ear. I turn away from my locker to face my beautiful, smiling boyfriend, "I know month anniversaries aren't a huge deal but I wanted you to know I remembered."

"How did I get so lucky with someone as sweet as you," I say with a smile plastered on my lips.

"God, you guys are gross," I hear Sam mumble from beside me. I look over at her to see her cuddled up with Kyle and roll my eyes.

"Says the girl hanging all over her boyfriend," Justin laughs at my comment, earning a small glare from Kyle.

"Hey, don't bring me into this! I just want to have my girl close to me," Kyle says with a smirk, kissing the top of Sam's head.

"Oh god, we are the annoying coupled up friend group that everyone hates," Sam says with a sigh.

"Well it is against all odds," a voice says from beside our group.

I turn my head to see a smiling Danny, my heart sank ever so slightly in my chest. "Danny, hi."

"Hi, Blythe, Justin," Danny replies with a sweet smile crossing over his face, "I'm happy for you guys."

"Can I talk to you for a second?" My voice was small, full of guilt. Danny was such a good guy and I knew I had hurt him and now to make it worse I am in a relationship, something that I told him would never happen. He nods his head yes and follows me down the hall a few steps.

"What's up?"

"I just wanted to apologize for how things went down at the beginning of the year with us. I guess it's probably pretty shitty of me, especially now that I have a boyfriend."

"Blythe, you do not need to apologize for not having feelings for me. It is one hundred percent ok. I actually walked up to you guys because I think Justin is a cool guy and I miss hanging out with Kyle and Sam, I wanted to rejoin everyone," he says with a small smile. I throw my arms around him and pull him into a tight hug before dragging him back over to the group.

"Guys, Danny was just telling me that he wants to rejoin our group again! Do you think he can handle all of this couple action?"

"He kept up with us when you were a slut, I think he can keep up with us now that Justin has tamed you," Kyle teased.

"She's more of a hand full now," Justin joked, earning a glare from me and a hearty laugh from Danny.

"You all really suck you know that," I playfully glare, "Mason is going to kill you for this," I said directing my attention back on Danny. My eyes quickly shift to Justin at the mention of Mason but he was in deep conversation with Kyle.

"Mason is an ass," he sneered, "I haven't talked to him since he let the freshman watch you two. I wanted to let you know that and that I think you and Justin make a good couple."

"And don't they know it," Sam chimes in. I roll my eyes and turn away from the group to head to class. It made me happier than ever to know that I had Danny back in my life as my friend. He has always been such a good person and I never wanted to lose his friendship.

A few classes go by and before I know it, it is time for Self and Identity. I walk in, looking for Justin and find him with a small smile plastered on his face, staring directly back at me.

"Hi," I whisper as I plop down in the seat next to him, "I wanted to talk to you about Danny."

"No need," he soothed, "I've known Danny for a while and I trust both of you, if there was a past I don't need to know the details because it is the past and you are forever my future."

"My god you are such a melt," I say cracking a smile, "it's why I love you so much."

After school gets out, Sam, Kyle, Danny, Justin and I head down to the river, a smile on my face as our little group expands. We lay out by the river, chatting about life, our futures and of course joking around. When the sun starts setting Justin and I head off from the group to my house.

"Do you think I can sleep over?" Justin asks in a small voice.

"Of course!"

We get up to my room and Justin immediately takes my face in his hands and kisses me passionately. The kiss is quickly turned into something more, clothes flying off, breathing getting harder and deeper. In a blink of an eye, I'm stark naked on my bed with a hungry looking Justin hovering over me.

"Justin," I whisper, "what are you doing?"

"Making love to my beautiful girlfriend," he smiles bashfully down at me.

"But the bed?"

"I said I didn't want to have our first time here but I can't hold this bed against our relationship. I meant what I said before, you are forever my future and the things you have done on this bed are the past. And I only want you to remember the things we do on this bed."

I pull him close to me and kiss him, flipping us over so I am on top of him. I can feel him erect under my body and it drives me nuts. Justin slips a condom on and pushes himself against my opening. I push down and start riding him, grinding my hips in small circles. After a few minutes, Justin flips us back over, locking his lips to my neck, causing a moan to escape my lips. More moans escape as he moves harder and faster into me, my fingernails scraping down his back, his moans mixing with mine. We finish with each other, Justin collapsing onto the bed next to me.

"You are so fucking good at that," I breathlessly say, cuddling up to Justin, "Happy three months Justin, I love you."

"Love you too Blythe," he replies with a deep laugh. Everything is feeling absolutely perfect with the amazing boy I hope to one day marry.