Chapter One

Harry's Point of View

I had woken up early in the summer as the sun was still rising up over the houses in the area. My thoughts led me back to last night where I passed out due to feeling of pain engulfing my entire body. Not feeling any of the pain I experienced last night I moved out of the bed covers and towards the slightly cracked wall length mirror in front of me.

The first thing I saw was that I could see everything so clearly without wearing my glasses. I found it odd but I waved it off finding another interesting thing, my hair. My hair had seemed to turn jet black, instead of its original raven colour, and grown down to just past my shoulders. It was more tame now but not dead straight either. My jawline and cheek bones were more defined and my emerald green eyes seemed to flicker silver and gold specks through them.

To be honest I now looked more like my godfather now more than ever. It was surprising at how different I actually looked yet in a way, I felt like I was still me? I looked further inspecting the rest of myself and saw my figure had become more feminine but my chest and abs were more toned giving me a more defined six pack. My skin was a little more tanned and I noticed that I looked much better like this then when I had that untameable short hair and weird round glasses.

I looked away from the mirror and furrowed my eyebrows, why did my whole body change itself over night though? My attention was brought back when I heard a pecking sound at my window, I knew it was not Hedwig as sadly she went missing last year and I was never able to find her. I open the window and the purple/black owl stuck its leg out which had a note attached to it.

As the gorgeous owl landed softly on my shoulder I stroked its feathers softly, the owl in return giving a cheerful hoot as nipping my ear affectionately. I opened the letter to see it was from Gringotts.

Dear Mr.Potter,
It seems you have come into your creature inheritance
We wish you to come see us immediately to do your creature inheritance and family inheritance
This letter is a porktey and to use it say 'gold'
Sincerely
Griphook

I say 'gold' and feel the uneasy feeling of being transported from one place to another. I surprisingly land on my feet as I arrive inside Gringotts Bank. I start walking past the goblins walking and them looking at me grinning with their yellowed and misshaped teeth. Feeling a weird sort of tension in the air I clear my throat stopping at the head goblin.
"Excuse me, Good morning sir, I wish to speak with Griphook if I can please"
"You, Mr.Potter speak with only kindness and equality in your tone, we are much grateful" I bow my head and smile at the head goblin before turning to the door behind him being opened.

"Ah Mr.Potter you have came, make your way through here if you will please" Griphook said to me guestering to the door he had just arrived through. I followed him into a room that held only a desk and a few bookcases.
"Please drop five drops of blood onto this paper and another five on the other" I used the small knife next to the paper and squeezed my hand afterwards, blood dripping onto each piece of paper. Griphook handed me the first paper which was my family inheritance.

Family Inheritance=

Birth certificate (fake)
Name= Harry James Potter
Mother= Lily Amelia Potter (dead or missing)
Father= James Charles Potter (dead)
Siblings= none
Godmother(s)= Alice Longbottom (insane)
Godfather(s)= Sirius Black (dead or missing)

Birth Certificate (Real)
Name= Cole Lillian Black
Mother= Lily Amelia Black (Just for the story I am making her pure-blooded)
Father= Sirius Regulas Black
Siblings= none
Godmother(s)= Narcissa Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange
Godfather(s)= Lucious Malfoy, Severus Snape, Tom Riddle