Chapter Eleven

Cole Black's Point Of View

Stepping through that barrier, I felt the familiar wave of magic roll over me and I let myself relax a little as I saw the usual scarlet coloured Hogwarts Express. I felt a hand make its way into mine and I smiled looking over to see Draco next to me.

"Come on, lets go get a seat!!" Kaelie squealed, her excitement almost making  her lose her balance as she bounded to one of the entry points. I chuckled as Draco and I watched her run off, we were still waiting for Emrys. 

"Hey, sorry I saw this donut stand near the entrance of the train station and I couldn't resist! I will never get used to this fried unhealthy sugary deliciousness!"

"aha that's okay we arrived earlier than need be actually so no need to rush" Draco said as we made our way onto the train and on a search to see where Kaelie went.

After walking past almost of the compartments and a lot of people looking curiously at our trio, we finally found Kaelie near the back of the train in a compartment talking excitedly to a blonde haired girl with sparkly weird glasses, Luna! Oh wait, she doesn't even know who I am now. Huh, I didn't really think about this, the people that I did know and care for will think I've mysteriously disappeared and have been presumed dead! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

"Cole stop freaking out, I know, you do not have to worry" Luna's usual dreamy voice spoke up and I looked at her dumbfounded.

"I'm a seer remember?" My mouth gaped open wider.

"Ahhh, hehe I forgot, sorry Luna" Everything made sense now! Thank goodness for that too, I didn't want to lose some of the only true friendships I had before everything happened.

"Well come on in then, your hogging up all the hallway space, there are people behind you" Luna whispered the last bit and I turned my head to see a couple of short first or second years. I sheepishly smiled making my way into the compartment followed by Emrys and Draco. 

I sat down opposite Kaelie, Emrys and Luna with Draco sitting right bedside me intwining our hands. A smile automatically made it's way onto my face making me look like a complete idiot but I didn't really care at the moment. 

The Hogwarts express started its long journey to the castle and everyone was just casually talking with each other, telling stories and jokes and sharing holiday experiences.

"So Cole had never been proper shopping before so when we brought him to this muggle store Target he got so surprised at the amount of things in the store that he actually fainted. He was completely fine though! I caught him and saved him from any danger that could of occurred!" Draco said in between fits of laughter. I rolled my eyes but ended up laughing as well as his fingers combed through my hair. 

During the train ride we ended up with Draco leaning against the compartment wall and me with my head in his lap. Luna and Kaelie had sneakily taken a photo of us with Kaelie's new camera she bought when we went out shopping. I knew I shouldn't have given her those last three sickles she needed!

During our fits of laughter we didn't hear the compartment door sliding open until I heard a loud and smug voice fill the once cheerful and relaxed environment. 

"Well. Well. Well. What do we have here, a bunch of losers who think they are so cool!" I raised my head up to be met face to face with none other than Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger.

"How dare you try and pick on us to make yourselves feel better. We were having a good time before we were rudely interrupted, if you wanted something, even to insult us, you should of knocked first and been polite!" Emrys exclaimed waving his hands about almost whacking Ronald in the face.

"Bloody hell, watch where you place those arms of yours ya prat!" I need to stop this before it gets out of hand. After we have all settled into Hogwarts then we can properly get them back for being complete jerks. Standing up I took a deep breath not sure if I was ready to talk to the two people I used to call my bestfriends.

"You guys need to l-leave okay, we have done nothing to insult you or hurt you in any which way, shape or form so I suggest you both leave before either one of us does something we may regret." Hermione's glare seemed to harden as she raked her eyes up and down my body making me a little self conscious. My stone cold mask seemed to cover my nerves pretty well as she gave a sigh and shook her head.

"It doesn't matter, your not worth my time anyway!" With that her and the weasel strutted her way out and back to their compartment. I heard a low growl behind me and I turned to see Draco, his eyes glowing a bright silver. I rushed over to him and cupped his cheeks with my hand.

"Draco, it's okay, it's okay"

"N-No it isn't, they disrespected you, that makes me angry!"

"It's fine Dray, they are the ones that are not worth our time" I said running my thumb over his upper cheek in an attempt to calm him down. The others sat back and started a quiet conversation amongst themselves, they knew that when either of us got like this it was best to let the other partner handle it. Emrys found out the hard way after Draco accidentally tripped down the stairs and I bit his arm in an attempt to protect Draco from anything that could pose a threat to him. I apologised a lot afterwards but he still has two circular scars around 4cm apart on his upper arm. 

Draco's hands found their way over mind and he held me tightly closing his eyes. When he opened them again they had gone back to their slightly less brightly glowing silver colour. He gave me a small smile and kissed my forehead. 

"I know Cole but after all that they did to you, don't you want to get them back, make them feel how you felt all of those years?"

"Yes, I do. I want that so much but now isn't the time for that. We have to make a good first impression at Hogwarts first, befriend others and prepare proper plans so that no one will ever see it coming.

"Ooo Ooo I'm in!" Emrys squealed and Kaelie agreed nodding her head while starting to write down a list of different ideas, Luna occasionally popping up to give input. I smiled at the pair as I leant my head against Draco's shoulder. Gosh they were a handful sometimes but they were family and I couldn't imagine my life without them in it anymore.