Chapter Twenty-Eight

Cole Black's Point of View

As it so happened to be a warm and sunny day outside the group of us were out lying on the grass area around the back of the manor soaking up the sun rays. This was going to be one of the last days of sunshine before winter really kicked in so we all wanted to make the most out of it.

However, before I could do that, I needed to finish off writing a letter to Severus concerning Tom Riddle and his sanity. I had a few theories popping in and out of my head as to how I could get said sanity back but there was quite a risk to each of them. This is why I felt it necessary to talk with Severus and ask for his advice.

Quickly sealing the letter with a wax stamp, I made my way to the Owlery which was just a couple of hundred metres into the forest surrounding Slytherin Manor. I tied the letter securely to a black and white feathered owl and let it fly off to the direction of wherever Severus may be staying, I had guessed Hogwarts as Dumbledore would obviously want to keep him close for comfort.

With that done I made my way back to where the others were laying around enjoying the sun. I rolled my long sleeves on my black button up shirt upwards and lay down next to Kaelie who had changed into a singlet top and green shorts.

"Ah yes Draco's owl came by while you were busy sending off that letter to Severus. Well, what are you waiting for? Open it" Kaelie said excitement written all over her face as she handed me the letter that had Draco's beautiful and elegant cursive handwriting on it.

'Hi, my love.

I hope that you are free tonight from 5pm to 10pm as I have prepared a little surprise for you.

It may be in your best interests tonight to wear or bring along an extra laying of clothing as we will be outside for some of the night 'exposed to the elements' as my mother would say.

Just reply back with a yes, or a no, if you are unavailable but I do hope you are available. I cannot wait to see your kind and gorgeous self again.

Draco x'

Every time something happened to do with my boyfriend Draco, a smile always ended up appearing on my face. We complete each other and our connection is just so genuine and kind. I can honestly say that I am completely and utterly in love with Draco Malfoy. Looking up I saw Fred and George looking at me knowingly and I whacked them both over the back of the heads.

"Hey! That was-"

"-uncalled for Mister Black!"

I stuck my tongue out at them before closing my eyes relishing in the warmth coming from the sun rays. It wasn't long before I felt something land on my face and opening my eyes, I saw the remains of egg yolk and egg shells dripping from my hair. Jumping up I raced after the two boys who had sprinted off in fits of laughter and giggles.

"Boys..." I heard Kaelie mutter shaking her head in mock disappointment but I could see the mischievous glint hidden in her eyes.

>Time Skip<

We had all just finished up with lunch and now were off to do our own activities until dinner. I had decided to spend some more time outside, from where we were earlier, and read the journals of my parents that I had found in one of the Black family vaults.

'It has been only a few weeks since our precious baby boy was born and already I and Sirius are completely smitten by him. His eyes are so incredibly striking that I find myself just staring at them sometimes.