Chapter Three

Cole Black's Point of View

I entered the manor after Kaelie and let a smile appear on my face. The hallway had silver walls and a picture of a snake above a small table where parchment, ink and a quill were neatly placed.

The hallway opened to the kitchen and dining room which was quite spacious and a colour palette of white and black with green and silver on the cupboard handles. Kaelie squealed as a pop surrounded the room and a house elf appeared before her and I.

"Hello Master Black and Miss Rivergreen, my names is Lonny, what can Lonny do for Master and Miss?" I knelt down so I was on eye level with Lonny, she looked straight back at me with her big wide eyes and I gave her a smile.

"Lonny, you can call me Cole and you can call her Kaelie. I do feel slightly uncomfortable with you using Master and Miss, is that okay Lonny?" Lonny's eyes teared up and she nodded her head and I had feared that it might have fallen off.

"Of course Mas- Cole, Lonny is sorry, no one has ever been this nice to Lonny before, Lonny is truly grateful!" I looked at Kaelie and she was intrigued but also beaming off the roof at the same time.

"You can continue with what you were previously up to Lonny, we shall be fine for now" Lonny gave me a nod before popping away just like she had appeared just earlier.

As I stood up I felt two arms wrap around me, I turned my attention to Kaelie's face who looked so proud of me.

"I have never seen someone treat a house elf with such kindness and respect, it makes me so happy to see that you treat them as equals" I gave her a nod and smile pulling back from her arms.

"Did we want to explore more of the manor?" Kaelie gave me a sarcastic look before bounding off to explore the rest of the manor, I had to run to catch up with her as she made her way to one of the living rooms.

The first living room had black walls with silver lines boarding the edges, there was a large fireplace and a dark green couch plus four armchairs were situated around it. A round glass table sat in the middle of all of the furniture and looking around I noticed everything was spotless and clean. 

"It's really nice" Kaelie says in awe and I nod agreeing with her. 

"Come on, you can't just stand there all day" I pull her along and we walk around the rest of the floor of this manor. There was another living room area, two studies and a library. The library was absolutely stunning and really big. walls and walls and shelves and shelves were filled with books of all sorts of different information. I would have to come back in here to research my creature. 

After looking though all the rooms on the first floor I started up the stairs to the second floor. Kaelie was following me a few steps behind. As I had expected the second floor was filled with all the bedrooms plus another study/comfortable living area. Every room was designed beautifully and had it's own en-suite. There were three rooms on each side with a wide hallway in between. At the end of the hallway was an open lounge area with a fireplace, and a tall arched window looking at onto the massive garden and open grass field.

 At the end of the hallway was an open lounge area with a fireplace, and a tall arched window looking at onto the massive garden and open grass field