Chapter Sixteen

Cole Black's Point of View

Pulling on a pair of light blue jeans, white shirt, green jacket and black boots on I made my way out of the slytherin common room and to the great hall for breakfast. When I arrived I noticed that Snape was missing from his usual place next to professor Mcgonagall. 

"Where is Snape?" I ask sitting down next to Emrys who was eating a chocolate croissant. 

"Don't know, probably still in his private quarters. You probably should go talk to him you know, since his visit to gringotts" Emrys whispered the last part and I nodded saying I'll go speak with him after breakfast. I looked around the table not particularly hungry that morning but deciding to grab an apple to eat anyway. 

"You should eat more than just an apple Love" I grin sheepishly at Draco while he shakes his head a little.

"Draco's right you know Cole, you're skin and bones"

"I'm just not hungry okay" I pout causing Draco to coo at my 'adorableness'. After eating half of the apple I get up saying I was going to head to Snape's quarters. 

"Want us to come Cole?"

"No thanks Kaelie, this is something I need to do myself"

With that I make my way down a couple of stairs humming a little as I make my way to professor Snape's office. I knock twice on the door which opens by itself after Snape says I can come in.

"Morning professor Snape, I don't want to disturb you but I thought we should talk about last night's activities"

"Yes Mister Black, I agree also that we need to talk. If you must know your friend Mister Arthur Lynn was correct, I did in fact have compulsion charms and potions on me"

"I'm sorry to hear that professor, with what I said last night, I didn't even begin to think that there were others affected by Dumbledore's manipulations. I should have and for that I deeply apologise"

"Mister Black I think we are both well aware that I am the one that needs to apologise. I do believe my actions, ever since I've been under Albus' manipulations, were quite inexcusable and it affected not just you but the other professors and students as well. I am not asking you to forgive me but I am asking you if you would consider the fact that I am deeply sorry and will try to the best of my abilities to make it up to everyone."

I look at Snape's face and I can see it in his eyes, his whole demeanor has changed, I can see he means what he is saying. I still may not be able to trust him now but at least he is out of Dumbledore's manipulations. Regarding that fact there is a 100% possibility that others have been affected as well.

"I believe you professor, that you want to ammend the mistakes you've made, and with time I think we'll get along very well but for now maybe we can start with a standard student/professor relationship. " 

"I think I would like that Mister Black, and can I just say, now that my eyes are open and clear, that you have gained the finest qualities of both your mother and father. Even though I can be stubborn and petty your real father, Sirius, he was a good man. Back in those times though people were extremely influenced by others. I can see it now Mister Black, you will change that, you already are changing that"

"Thank you Sir, and have a good day!" I say with a small smile and just for a moment I saw a smile staring back at me. 

"You too Mister Black" Snape says as I turn and exit his quarters. He did still look quite drained...

"Dobby?" A pop was heard from behind and I turn around to see the house elf bouncing on his feet.

"What can Dobby be doing for Master Cole?" I rolled my eyes but smiled none the less.

"I was wondering if you could make one of those special teas that help with muscle soreness and headaches. Not for me, I'm fine but for Professor Snape. He had a stressful night and needs to relax a little. Do you think you could do this for me Dobby?"

"Dobby shall get on it right away"

"Thank you" I say before Dobby disappeared back to the kitchens. 

'That was kind of you Cole. You didn't have to do that or even go to see the man but you did anyway'

'Yeah, I feel like he is just an incredibly misunderstood man you know. Just like me, just like Luna, just like a lot of other people around'

'Quite right you are Cole, your mother used to do the exact same thing.' I smiled sadly at that, I wished I could see her and dad, hug them, touch them, feel them next to me, know that they love me and are proud of me. I am going to find you, the both of you, and we will be a family again!

>Time skip to lunch<

While eating lunch I let my eyes scan the great hall when they landed on the Weasley twins. They were currently trying to spell the pumpkin juice of their unsuspecting classmates into lemon juice.

'My boys I am very disappointed in you, ten points from gryffindor' I say mentally to the Weasley twins, using my very best dumb-as-a-door impression. Upon hearing my voice in their head they immediately shoved their wands in their robe pockets and proceeded to swing their heads around to behind them only to find no one was there. 

'Hello Fred and George Weasley, I've been keeping an eye on you two. You may not know me yet but I am the son of Padfoot' Upon hearing this the twins eyes seemed to all of a sudden to big to fit in their eye sockets. I snickered at their reaction, by the angels it was fun to mess with them!

"Okay who lost us more points!" I heard Granger say loudly glaring all her fellow peers and taken aback I looked towards the hourglasses at the front of the hall to see that ten points were in fact missing.

"Whoops" I say aloud and Draco, Emrys and Kaelie turn to look at me with their eyebrows raised.

"Cole?"

"Hehe, remember me being the owner of Hogwarts and all?" They all nod and then the look of relisation dawned on their faces.

"You can take or add points to the other houses?! Wow, so cool" Kaelie said and I scratched the back of my head. I snuck a peek to the twins who were now under the glare of one bushy haired gryffindor. 

"Wait do you know what this means?" Draco said and I looked at him and shrugged.

"That means we can mess majorly with the other houses, of course putting all the points back, and this will confuse all of the professors including Dumbledore since he was the one that made the hourglasses. People will start doubting his ability to control magic especially if we hit him int the right moments. This is just a start of course but when we start handing in the articles to Skeeter to print out then he will be kicked off of his pedestal and having to back his bags."

"That's a good idea Draco but I think it would be best if we could find out more of what Cole's abilities are regarding him being the owner of Hogwarts."

"I agree Emrys, I would like to find out for myself also what I can do"

'Well if you really want to know Cole...' I practically beg for Hogwarts to tell me what else I could do and what I heard shocked me right down to the core.