Chapter Fourteen

Cole Black's Point Of View

*Emerald, Dark green or Light blue?* I asked my familiar as I held up two different shirts. I was currently in the never ending walk in robe, having already unpacked all of my belongings, and was now trying to decide what to wear for the day ahead. It was around 8:20 in the morning and I just couldn't sleep in any longer so I decided to be productive with my time.

*How am I supposed to know, I don't wear clothes*

*Well, what looks better?*

*I don't know that either* I let out an exasperated sigh as Emmy slithered her head back into the hidey hole she found for herself in between Draco's formal wear. Looking between the two shirts in my hands I shrugged and put the blue one back on its rack. After putting on the dark green shirt I slipped on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a pair of dragon hide boots. I looked at myself in the mirror combing my fingers through my hair a little before smiling and walking out. 

"They left without me, the bastards" I muttered unhappily realising that I was the only person in the person. I slipped my wand through its holster underneath my shirt, not that I really needed it a lot now but it was still handy to have, wandless magic can drain a lot out of you if you aren't careful. I slipped my bracelet, the one I had gotten from Draco, onto my left wrist and proceeded to bounce out of the slytherin common room. 

Once I got to the great hall most of the other students were already there as well, obviously excited at having time to explore the castle and its grounds before the school year officially kicked of with classes. Once sat down next to Draco, it took him a few moments to recognise my presence. 

"Cole you're finally here, did you sleep well, here have some bacon and eggs, wait a minute, what the hell are you wearing?!" Draco's mouth was left open gaping at my choice of clothes. I looked down, a small frown appearing on my face, I thought this looked good. I should have picked the light blue shirt!

"No no no no, don't be sad. Love you look beautiful, it's just..."

"What" I said glaring at him.

"Well... you're showing a lot of skin!" Draco squeaked out and I looked down and then back up to him raising my eyebrow.

"This is what muggles wear on a regular basis you know, why can't I wear these clothes now?" I say aggressively biting into a piece of bacon.

"Yes well muggles don't wear very appropriate clothing a lot of the time do they?"

"Well, I don't care if its not appropriate. It's comfortable and I like it"

"B-But half of the buttons are not done up?"

"Yes and..." I say my glare hardening

"W-ell... W-Well " Draco's face got even more red as he continued to stammer and muck up his words. Wait a second, is he uncomfortable with my choice of clothing for other reasons than it just being muggle clothing?

"Draco... Are you jealous of other people eyeing me off?" I ask spontaneously and Draco nodded letting out a sigh of relief. I smirked at him intending to make it harder on him. I moved my hands up to button up the rest of the buttons on the shirt but instead started to undo them making Draco's eyes widen and quickly look around to see if anyone else was staring. As a mean glare was sent my way it must seem that others were observing our conversation.

"C-Cole" Draco whispered and I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively at him causing his face to grow redder. I know he's supposed to be the dominant in his relationship but honestly wizards are some of the most conservative people I know when it comes to clothing. Even Kaelie and Emrys were wearing causal robes! I shook my head buttoning up the rest of those that I had undone leaving the first two unbuttoned.

"Honestly, all of you wizards and witches are too conservative, and fragile at that!" I say a bit louder than I was supposed to causing a few slytherins to glare at me. I smile sheepishly back and go back to eating my bacon in between snickering as Draco was still fussing over me trying to get me to button up the last two buttons on my shirt.

"For you Mister Lynn" A voice drawled out and I looked up to see Severus Snape handing out the class timetables early, usually we would get them the day before or the day of.

"He likes to be prepared" Draco sulked having given up on trying to get me to change my clothes. 

"Mr Black" three letters were placed into my hand, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion. I looked at the first one, it being my timetable, I put that off to the side for now. The next one I opened revealed a letter from the headmaster. Rolling my eyes I tossed that aside not caring that it 'accidentally' landed into the dining table candles. The last letter however was one from the head of slytherin house himself.

"To Mister Black,

I would like to request that you myself, with your friends and Draco, in my office tonight, after dinner. I would like to discuss some personal matters with all of you. 

The password to my office is Bezoar

See you then, Professor Snape"

"What do you think he wants to talk about?" I ask handing the letter to the other three.

"Not sure, but whatever it is, is better than speaking to dumb-as-a-door" Draco said causing many around us to snicker.

"Anyway, what did you guys want to do for the rest of the day?" Kaelie asks before taking another sip of her pumpkin juice.

"Well I thought we could check out a little something" I say mysteriously and then proceeded to explain, using telepathy, that since I was the owner of Hogwarts I had my own private quarters which also held the portrait of the four founders of Hogwarts. 

"Wow, that will be extremely insightful being able to talk to them" Emrys said thoughtfully and I agreed, nodding my head.

"Also we should visit the house elves, make sure they are doing okay and perhaps Lonny may be there! Wait, but where are they?" Kaelie said confused and Draco chuckled prompting Kaelie to lean in closer until Draco was right next to her ear.

"YOU HAVE TO TICKLE THE PEAR" He yelled which startled Kaelie so much she jumped into the air and landed on her butt on the floor of the great hall. I hid my snickers behind my hand as she grumbled dusting herself off.

"Look now, you've messed up my hair!" Kaelie said glaring at a smug blonde.

"I don't believe I did such a thing!" Draco snickered out causing the rest of us to burst out laughing. A few other slytherins, who had seen the interaction, burst out laughing too. Kaelie just huffed proceeding to re-braid her bright purple and black hair.