Chapter Two

(Harry's P.O.V from now onwards will be changed to Cole's Point of View)

Cole Black's Point of View

As I walked down further along Diagon Alley with Kaelie on my back we answered questions asked from the other.
"What's your favourite colour?" Kaelie asked
"Silver, the colour is fascinating to me" I say truthfully and she laughs.
"Mr black fancy's silver" she said in a posh tone but not being able to keep it up as she bursted out laughing.

I laughed too feeling so much content in being able to be myself for once in my life and not having to worry about what others think of me. I held onto Kaelie tighter so she wouldn't fall off my back and end up in hysterics.

"Ok Cole lets go get our supplies!" She says after calming herself down. I nodded at her and I continued heading into 'Madam Malkins Robes'
"Excuse me?" I asked into the almost empty store.
"Be with you in a minute dear!" A voice called out from the back and I nodded waiting at the front counter. I felt Kaelie jump down from me and she looked around with a smile on her face.
"There's so many clothes in here!" Kaelie exclaimed and I chuckled nodding.

"Okay you two what shall I do for you today?" The shopkeeper asked as she bustled her way to the front where we were standing.
"Well both of us need three sets of Hogwarts robes, dragonhide boots, ten assorted colour shirt and ten pairs of pants, four pairs of black socks, four pairs of grey socks, two sets of dress robes, two pairs of everyday wear shoes and two pairs of dress shoes." I listed as she started to measure us.

"Okay come back in an hour and a half dears and I'll have all your things ready, not to worry!" She said shooing us away so as not to distract her from her work. We headed out for the store and went into one next door to get quills, ink, parchment, and other stationary bits and pieces. As we payed for those I almost ran into two redhead males.

I let out an unexpected hiss before Kaelie wrapped her arm around my shoulder.
"It's okay Cole, calm your inner snake" she said before apologising at the redhead male twins.
"Hey there little ones-"
"Ours names are-"
"Fred and George-"
"Pleasure meeting you both-"
"Even though you-"
"Hissed at us!"
"We mean no harm though-"
"We swear to this-"
"Only this time though!"

Kaelie chuckled at the twins way of talking and I nodded at them warily not knowing if I could trust them or not.
"Come on Kaelie we have to go get the rest of our things!"
"Are you perhaps-"
"Going to Hogwarts-"
"We loved it there right forge?"
"Right you are Gred!"
"But then again don't trust our family-"
"For they are quite rude they are!"
"Yet of course you can trust us!-"
"We again promise you only that!"

I gave them a small smile and nodded at them before leading Kaelie out of the bookstore.
"Their family did something to you didn't they, that's why you're so cautious isn't it" I nodded smiling sadly at the thought of my friends who ended up not ever even being my friends.

Kaelie sighed and wrapped her arm around me.
"Now you there, don't look so down! Turn that frown upside down, we have to get some more supplies before it gets too late!"
I grinned at her and nodded as I started telling her about the different lessons they taught at Hogwarts.

~
Draco Malfoy's Point of View
~
I stood a while away from my mother and father as they conversed with a person from the ministry. I knew they would be there for a while so I continued walking down Diagon Alley thinking it would be best to get some supplies for the upcoming year.

I let my famous Malfoy mask down and sighed running my hair through my soft hair. I'm neutral... why can't they see that?
"EXCUSE ME!! THATS UNFAIR!" I turned my head to where the loud noise was directed from and I saw a boy and girl around my age.