Forgive and Forget (Roger Taylor)

*A/N: Hello! This imagine is based off of Ben's portrayal of the ever so iconic, Roger Taylor in Bohemian Rhapsody. I might start to write more about Ben as Roger if you guys enjoy this one!

*1.9+ words

Its your first few weeks as a new transfer student at The University of London. Your previous school wasn't working out so you decided to go to your second best option. It was also a plus because your best friend Anne was in attendance there!

Every Friday night you and Anne went to listen to a group called "Queen" at the local pub closest to your school. You've only attended 3 shows so far and every one has been stellar! Freddie is full of energy and could control a crowd in his sleep. John seems so sweet and his little dance moves on stage are absolutely adorable. Brian can play the guitar like no body's business, but there was something about Queen's drummer, Roger Taylor that really intrigued you. Was it his dreamy blonde hair? His majestic blue eyes? His tone body? His outgoing personality? All of the above? You couldn't figure it out, regardless you knew you had no chance. You knew that Roger had lines of girls waiting for him at the end of every show! When you saw him in the halls at uni, he always had a new girl under his arm. There was no way a new transfer student like you could earn Rogers attention, but that's only what you thought...

———

It was another Friday night, and you invited Anne to your dorm to get ready for the Queen gig.

"Trying to impress someone, hm?" Anne blurts out looking at the outfit you had just put on.

"What are you talking about? Who would I be trying to impress?" You quickly reply knowing the outfit was to try and get Rogers eyes to even glance in your direction.

"Oh, okay (Y/N)! Totally believable! Cut the bullshit, who's the special guy?" Anne piped.

"Um..." You told Anne everything but for some reason you were hesitant. "You'll think I'm crazy Anne." You replied bowing your head down to face the floor.

"Come on! I would never! So spill." Anne says eagerly.

"Alright fine!" You groaned. "I might be trying to get Roger Taylor's attention tonight. It's far fetched, I know! But...it's worth a shot, right?" You rambled on nervously.

"Oh (Y/N), you've got this one in the bag! If he doesn't notice you, looking like that, then he's an idiot." Anne reply's with a smile as she got up to fix her hair before leaving.

"Ah thanks, but I'm also incredibly nervous because I've never talked to him before so what if he tries to-" You tried saying before Anne cut you off, "Shut up! Everything will go just fine, just be yourself! He'll love you!" She says reassuringly.

You two were finally ready to leave the dorm and walk to the gig. As you walked towards the venue, you and Anne discussed what Roger was really like. She's been going to the school longer than you so she might know something.

"So, what's Roger really like without all the girls and Queen, other than being a complete heart throb?" You asked Anne giggling.

"Well, I've heard he's really outgoing but has a slight temper, like when he almost threw a coffee machine at Brian and John! How crazy is that?" Anne proclaimed! "Overall a pretty decent guy, nothing to worry about. You two would be a perfect match!" She said with a sarcastic wink.