Bohemian Rhapsody Premier

Tonight was the big night! Ben has been bouncing off the walls all day knowing that in just a few short hours, hundreds of people would be viewing his biggest film yet, Bohemian Rhapsody.

"You look stunning love!" Ben's jaw drops as you walk down the spiral steps to your home.

"Thank you!" You twirl in your dress, once you've reached the first floor, giving Ben a full glimpse. "As do you!"

"Thanks!" Ben straightens his blazer before kissing you, pressing his soft lips against yours.

"I like the sheer button up, underneath." You smirk at him, pointing at his chest.

"Well...you did pick it out." He tries being a smart ass but couldn't keep up the act, ruining it with a big, soft smile.

The car waits in your driveway to take you to SSE Arena, Wembley. It's where the world premiere is being held for the film. You both step inside the car, the smell of new leather seats fill your noses.

"Are you nervous?" You ask as the driver begins to drive.

"Not sure. I can't tell if the butterflies in my stomach are from nervousness or excitement." Ben laughs putting his hand on your thigh.

"Don't be nervous!" You turn your head to look him in the eye. "Thousands of people are expected to be there in support of the film! It'll be wonderful!"

Ben let's out a deep breath. "You're right! No need to worry!" He shakes his head to relieve his anxious jitters.

You arrive at the premier. Thousands of fans waved behind branded gates as your car rolled past them. Through the windows you could hear their screams and squeals anticipating the arrival of the star studded cast. The car stopped rolling, pulling up to a purple carpet. Flashes from cameras blind your sight as you step out of the vehicle, whilst Ben holds the door open for you. You immediately saw a group of journalists and reporters standing at the start of the carpet, ready to pounce at any incoming cast member. Ben was one of many victims.

"Ben! Ben! Over here Ben!" They all yelled.

You and Ben couldn't ignore them, so you walk over to one.

"Hello Ben! How are you tonight?" The reporter shoves a microphone up to Ben's face.

"Very well! Look around this is incredible!"

"Yes indeed! So who have you brought with you tonight?" The reporter turns his attention to you.

"My gorgeous girlfriend, (Y/N). Doesn't she look stunning tonight?" Ben becoming very passionate and in tune with his emotions.

"Thank you!" You mumble blushing, taking Ben's hand into yours, squeezing it tightly.

This interview in particular, didn't last very long as an event supervisor spots you and Ben. They guided you both to where the photographers were. Again, flashing lights being blasted through expensive cameras, shielding your eyes from seeing anything beyond them. For what felt like forever, the cameras turned to the left of you and Ben, focusing on a new group of men walking down the carpet. It was Joe, Gwilym and Rami.

"Hey boys!" Ben shouts over the buzzing of hundreds of other conversations.

"It's the one and only Ben Hardy everyone!" Joe shouts at the photographers, smiling whilst making a scene.

You smile, following Ben to greet the boys.

"(Y/N)!" The boys say in sync.

"Hi guys!" You hug all of them tightly.

"This is very hectic, don't you think?" Gwilym admits giggling in disbelief.

"Unbelievable!" Rami is practically speechless, as he does a full 360 to get an entire view.

After a long while, photograph after photograph, flash after flash of the camera, the biggest picture day of your life was over. The film was about to begin. Ben took your hand, lacing his fingers into yours. You both walk into Wembley arena, being led by another supervisor to your designated seats. Ben sat beside Joe, Gwilym, and Allen while you sat next to Lucy and Rami. This was the first time the cast and you have seen the finished product.

"Ready?" Ben whispers in you ear, his breath sending goosebumps down your spine.

"Mhm!"

During the concert sequences, Ben would take your hands and raise them like a puppeteer, making your arms dance. Ben would laugh as you began to dance on your own, lip syncing to all the songs.

"You look so sexy whilst you drum!" You nudge his shoulder, trying not to laugh to loud.

"That was the goal!" Ben jokingly winks.

———

The movie ends, hot tears rolling down your cheeks, Ben wiping them away. You sniffle as the credits begin to roll off the screen.

"Ben! I loved it! I absolutely loved it! You did amazing! The boys and Lucy were brilliant! I'm so proud of you!" You kiss his sweet pink lips.

"Thanks love! I can't believe it's finally out! I'm proud as well!" He brushes your hair behind your ear, fixing the emotional mess you have become.

"What a night huh?" You finally contain your emotions, reality coming back to you.

"Yeah that's for sure! One of the proudest moments of my life! Being here with you and watching the film I'm most proud of being involved in." Ben smile grows incredibly big as he pulls you in for a tight long embrace.

"Love you Benny!" You say in his ear as you're still locked in a hug.

"Love you too my love!"