Ben's Wig

"I'm kind of nervous!" Ben laughs putting his hand on your thigh, as he pulls out of the driveway.

"Babe, nothing could possibly make you look silly!" Turning your head too see Ben's face heating up.

"What if I look absolutely horrendous?"

"Then they'll fix it. There's nothing to worry about! Now stop being a big baby! You'll look great."

Ben huffs as you said this. Today is his first Bohemian Rhapsody fitting and he is worried  the 'Roger' wig is going to make him look silly.

You and Ben finally arrive at the studio. Stepping out of the car, Ben walks over linking his hand to yours. Walking into the building you spot the rest of the BoRhap boys: Gwilym, Joe, and Rami. They sat at a small table by the snack bar.

"Look who's the last one to show up...again." Joe joking states.

"Watch it Mazzello!" Ben says with a threatening stare.

"Someone's in a mood today!" Gwilym whispers under his breath.

Ben snaps his head in Gwilym's path. "Hm?"

"Children please!" Rami finally stepping in.

"He's worried he's gonna look funny with his wig." You admit.

"Have you seen my wigs? Did you know I have to get a pErM!?" Joe stresses as he tugs at his hair.

"Just calm down, we're all gonna look a little weird at first!" Gwilym says trying to reassure Ben as he was pacing back and forth.

"Boys!" One of many costume designers shouts. "We need you back here now! Please!"

"Wish me luck!" Ben pouts waiting for you to place a kiss on his lips.

You kiss him quickly as he began to walk off.

"I'll be right out here! When you have it on, come out! I'll want to see!" Your heart begins to race with excitement.

———

You sat patiently, waiting for Ben to appear. The door you sat in front of swings open, revealing a 70's version of Ben. He had on a flashy outfit and a wavy blond wig. You immediately stood up, taking one large breath as you covered your mouth with your hands.

"What do you think?" Ben spun slowly in a circle, showing off his wig and unique outfit.

"Where did Ben go?" Laughing, you approach Ben inspecting every detail.

"I'm kind of digging it to be honest!" Ben grins whilst you begin to touch his wig.

"Ben, I can't get over this. I told you! You look damn sexy!" You smirk. "Long hair really suits you."

The rest of the boys appear behind Ben in their outfits and wigs as well.

"I literally am...John Deacon!" Joe reckons, finding a mirror to admire himself more.

"Hello darling!" Rami struts, walking in circles around you. "How do I look (Y/N)?"

"Incredible!" You gush. "Gwylim, it's like I'm looking at Brian! I can't believe this!" You awe.

You turned your attention back to Ben.

"But you..." getting closer to Ben. "You look the best!"

Ben grabs your waist, kissing you slowly. Your fingers finding themselves running through Ben's long, wavy wig. He cups your cheeks as he releases his lips from yours.

"I'm glad you came with me today!" He says breathlessly.

"Me too! And see, I told you it wouldn't look that bad!"

"Get a room you too!" Joe yells.

"Oh we will, just you wait!" Ben yells back, looking down at you smirking. "Can't wait to get you home."

"Shhh!" You giggle turning your head to make sure no ones listening to Ben's horny comments. "Go get changed!"

Ben runs into the dressing room. Minutes pass, he walks out the door a new man.

"Ahh it's Ben! What happened to Roger?" You tease.

"Alright let's go home! I have things I wanna do to you!" Ben's face lights up.

"You're crazy!" You laugh.

"Only crazy for you!" Ben says back.