Standing Up For You

"Ready?" Ben sits down in the drivers seat, after packing up the trunk for your all day beach getaway.

"Yup!"

You arrive at the beach, stepping out of the car smelling the fresh ocean air.

"It's such a beautiful day! Can't wait to lay out!"

"My pale ass needs a tan!" Ben laughs taking your hand to find a place to set up your bags and towels down.

Ben lays his towel down right new to yours. You're sat right by the water, the breeze brought a watery mist to your skin. The sun beats down on your body, making you sweat. You pull your top off, leaving you in your bikini top and jean shorts.

"Jesus!" Ben tuts. "You're fuckin' beautiful! You know that?"

"You only tell me everyday!" You exaggerate, smiling.

Ben throws on a pair of sunglasses, shielding his eyes from the burning planet's rays. Ben lays flat on his back, shirtless, as his body glistens from the light.

"Oh! Sunscreen!" You grab the bottle out of your beach bag.

"I hate putting sunscreen on!" Ben whines.

"Calm down, I'll put it on for you!" Ben's face lighting up.

"Alright!"

You squeeze a dollop of sunscreen into the palm of your hand. Taking some on your fingers, spreading it across Ben's toned chest. You blended the sunscreen all the way up to his neck before smoothing it into his face. Ben lifted his head just enough to kiss you.

"Alright flip over!" You demand, patting Ben's tummy.

"Yes (Y/N)!" Ben jokingly salutes, as he turns his body over. His back now facing the sky.

You finished rubbing the sunscreen on his back, when Ben sat up to apply some on you.

"Your turn!" He smirks.

Ben finishes up, when you notice a group of guys setting up a volleyball net.

"We should play!" You point to the net.

"Do you even know how to play?" Ben laughs with his eyebrows raised.

"I know a little...yes!" You try and act confident. "Ahh who cares, it'll be fun! It looks like they need more players anyway!" You nudge his shoulder.

"Fine fine!" Ben confining to your request.

You both stood up so you could make your way over to the sand court. Once you got there, the guys had just finished setting up the net.

"Hey! You think we could join in?" Ben asks hesitantly.

"Uhh..." The guys look around at each other, a few nods were visible. "I don't see why not!"

"Yes!" You smile giving Ben a high five.

The group of guys start to set up their teams when one of them decides to split you and Ben up. Having one of us on either team. Ben pouts, holding his hand out in reach for yours, whilst he walks around the net to get to the other side. Before the game could start, you pull down your jean shorts, throwing them away from the sand court, leaving you in your bikini top and bottoms. This action earns a few "Whoos!" And "Damns" from a couple of the guys on your team. Ben's head immediately perks up, shooting a deathly stare towards them.

"You good?" You read Ben's lips.

You shrug your shoulders, as you didn't really know how to feel about it. It didn't seem to bother you as much, but you could tell it bothered Ben. You had the first serve, so you did a cheeky jump serve. It went over, Ben takes the first pass. His team successfully gets the ball back over the net. One of your teammates, sets the ball to you. You jump high, taking an aggressive swing at the ball. Your hit, earning a point for your team.

"Damn, you're skilled and sexy! Keep it up hot stuff!" One of the men on your team says patting the back your shoulder.

You felt so uncomfortable by this. Your body language emitting total discomfort. Ben saw the expression on your face and the way you were standing. Pure disgust.

"Is there a problem?" Ben yells from across the court.

"Eh calm down!" Your rather unfriendly teammate huffs back.

Ben quickly making his way over to you, as you slowly start backing up from the man. Ben throws his arm around you, pulling you in close.

"What did he say?" He whispers into your ear.

"I'll tell you later, let's just go okay?"

"Stay away from her! You sick bastards!" Ben yells, getting all defensive.

The men laughed as though they had done nothing wrong. You walk back to your towels and begin to pack up as your day has been ruined.

"What did they say love?" Ben asked wanting to know every detail.

"All of them were just being disgusting fucks!" You tut. "Thanks for sticking up for me Ben." You kiss him. His fingers running through your wavy locks. Your hands on his lightly sunburnt cheeks.

"Always! When you're with me, no one will ever mistreat you and that's a promise." Ben smiles.

"I love you so much!"

"I love you too! Now let's get out of here and spend the rest of our day off somewhere more enjoyable."

"Agreed!" You hold his hand as you walk back to the car.