2

‼️MATURE LANGUAGE IS USED‼️

ethan's pov

i pull up to the house. "let's go, love." emma says as she opens the door and grabs the starbucks bag and her coffee. she's such a cutie. "let me hold something." i stay running around to greet her at her side of the car. "oh thanks, can you please grab my phone and chapstick? please." i nod and pick up her phone. i see her background is us;

"awh em, i like your background

"awh em, i like your background." she smiles at me as we start walking up to the house. "what is your background?" emma asks curiously. "oh it's this." i hold up my phone for her. my background happens to be us as well;

 my background happens to be us as well;

"e i like it." she smiles at me. "me too." then we walk into the house and we stop flirting.. i hate that we can't flirt in front of gray and james. i know that they are our best friends but we can't tell them.. not yet at least.

"gray!!" i yell as i walk into the side door of the house. "you're home!" grayson comes and meets us in the living room. "james! we got you a fucking pinkity drinkity! oh and grayson we got you one too:)" emma hands the other boys their drinks. "thanks kitty girl." james hugs emma.

"okay so what is our vid topic?" i ask while going over to the couch. "james and i thought of something." they did... it better be something fucking good. "it's a sister surprise!" james yells. "what the fuck!" emma yells as she walks over to the couch.

"let's go film! to the purple couch!" grayson yells as he runs into the filming room. "what are we filming!" i ask while walking over to the room. no one answered. "fuck you all." i flip them off. then gray and i sit on the couch. "james press record. please." gray asked. then james did as he was told.

"what's up guys! we're back today with another video!" i say. "today we have some special guest with us!" gray yells into the camera. "our 1st guest is.... james charles!!" gray yells and points as james sits on the purple couch next to grayson. "hey kitty girls!" james winks at the camera.

"our 2nd special guest is.... emma chamberlain!" i say happily as emma enters into the frame and sits next to me. "hey guys!" emma smiles at the camera. "gray what is our topic?" i look over at james and grayson. "okay so james and i picked the topic for this weeks video." they both smirk. "we are doing a fake dating challenge!" i turn my head towards emma and see her stare at me.. "but when the fans watch this video they will understand it." okay so we are tricking our fans into thinking we are dating until next tuesday.. "fun." i say sarcastically.

"okay so the rules are no sister simple, you have to make the fans believe you are dating. but no kissing! no spreading sister germs. also you can't tell the fans about the prank and neither can you answer to whether you're dating or not." we all laugh at james. "ok bring it on." emma says getting competitive. "so what are the teams?" i ask anxiously. i really hope i get emma. "well james and i were thinking, you and emma. then james and i." emma and i high-five one another.

"okay well we now start this challenge now!!!" gray dismisses us from the recording room. "hey e! take this vlog camera and get footage of you 2." gray hands me a vlog camera.

"hey ethan do you want to hangout in your room for a bit?" emma asks. "sure!" emma and i casually walk into my room. we lie down on my bed.

emma is on her phone going through twitter. "wait! let's post something." i state. "sounds good. what do we post.." i think about it. "ooo, how about i post, about how my bed feels much nicer with someone in it. then you post i love feeling cozy with someone special." emma's eyes light up. "great idea.. let's make us have a heart! so the blue one (💙) is ours. okay?" i nod. she is smart. "imma post now." i grab my phone and go onto twitter.

ethan dolan:
my bed feels so much nicer💙🛌

emma chamberlain:
i love being cozy with someone special💙

the fans are going to go crazy. "nice idea." we high-five. now all of the fans are going to go crazy. i feel bad leading them on. but maybe emma and i might become something.

i kinda hope we become something....

————————————————————————

hey! sorry i haven't updated a lot, i have been sooo busy with school. i travel to the Philippines in less than a month!

i will try to update as much as possible. i have a school holiday coming up so stay tuned🤗

please leave suggestions of what i should write about!! also please vote on my chapters. it means a lot to me:)

bye y'all