36

ethan's pov

i'm so excited to surprise emma, olivia and amanda are both in on it. i'm surprising emma with a promise ring. i am so nervous and anxious. but i'm bring emma back to the spot where i asked her to be my girlfriend.

"babe. just tell me where we are going!!" emma is getting impatient. "em just chill." i try to keep her calm. she has a blindfold on, so she can't see where i'm taking her or else it ruins the surprise. i hope she likes the ring...

 i hope she likes the ring

(here's the ring)

i feel like throwing up i'm so nervous. gray, nessa, olivia, bryant, and amanda are all meeting us at the spot. i know this seems a bit extra but our 1 year is coming up in 3 months so i wanted to surprise her. also she just hit 8 million on youtube so i wanted to celebrate that with her. so we are going out to dinner after.

we arrive at the beach and i lead emma out to gray who will take off her blindfold and walk her over to me. i run over to my spot then i see gray takes off her blindfold. she smiles and hugs him real quick then walks over to hug olivia, amanda, nessa and bryant. then she comes over to me.

"hey." she says. "emma." i grab both of her hands. "you are my world and my happiness, i can't explain how much you mean to me. whenever i look into your beautiful bright blue eyes i know that i want you to be in my life for the rest of it. i love being able to see you almost every single day and how i get to know you a little bit more each time. i love your quirky comments, and your big smile, and your love for coffee and soul cycle, but lastly i love you emma. you make my life worth living. so emma frances chamberlain, will just except my promise ring? i can't marry you yet because your father said no (joking) but i can promise to you that i will be there for you through thick and thin and that i will love you forever." i say as i bring out the ring to show emma. she laughs as tears roll down her face. she nods and i put the ring on her finger. then i hug her tightly and kiss her gentle lips.

everyone cheers as emma and i kiss. we pull away and smile. emma lays her head against my chest. she admires the ring on her finger. "i love it." she says to me. i kiss the top of her head. "now let's go eat dinner!" grayson yells, ruining the moment. everyone laughs.

"let's go." i grab emma's hand and walk over back to the car. i kiss the back of her hand. she giggles. i wink at her as a joke and we both start laughing even harder than before. "hey lovebirds! let's go." grayson yells at emma and i. i flip him off. he walks over to his car. he drove nessa, olivia, amanda, and bryant to the beach earlier. "we will meet you at the restaurant!" i yell to gray as he gets into his car.

i pull emma into my body as we turn around and watch the waves crash into the sand. i intertwine emma and i's fingers. her ring shines. we both stare out at the ocean and the sun shines into emma's face. her eyes sparkle. i kiss the top of her head. i love this girl.
________________________________

hey oceans 🌊!! i hope you enjoyed this short chapter. happy lunar new year:))

ok so here's how i'm feeling about this book, ive written it out and now it's getting kind of boring to write... i still want to write it but i need a lot of ideas and a lot of inspiration to write it. i will for sure continue this book but i will mostly not be updating as much as i was. very sorry, hope you all can understand.

thank you for reading! i hope you enjoyed this chapter.

please vote + comment for a follow!!

-bye y'all!