7

emma's pov

the sun is shining over me and ethan, i look at his gorgeous face and his fantastic jawline. i rub my hand against it. today i should probably head back to my apartment. but i love cuddling with ethan 24/7. but i'm still a bit sick. my head hurts a lot, and my cramps are killing me .

"em?" ethan catches me in mid thought. "good morning lovely." i kiss his cheek. he winks at me. "any plans for today, miss busy?" ethan asks. "i'm going to head home today and edit." ethan looks down and gives me the puppy dog eyes. "i will have a bit of me time then i will invite you over i promise." ethan nods and kisses the tip of my nose.

"e will you drive me home?" he nods and pulls me tighter. "okay i'm going to go pee then we can leave." i pull myself out of ethan's arms and go to the bathroom. i miss being home but whenever ethan cuddles me it makes me feel like i'm at home. which is good but also i need me time. i will invite ethan over in the evening.

i wash my hands and go back out to the bedroom. ethan is still lying in bed. "let's go slow poke!!" i pull him out of bed. "i'm going to put clothes on." i say as i grab my pair of black shorts and ethan's sweatshirt. ethan puts on a shirt and shorts. we walk out of ethan's room and see grayson and vanessa sleeping on the couch together. aww! cute!

i smile at them as we walk out to ethan's car. his car has a warm and cozy feeling to it. i love it. the drive home was pretty boring, we talked and listened to music.

we pulled up to my apartment building. "thanks for having me and for driving me. bye love." i lean over and give ethan and quick peck before exiting the car. "bye princess!" ethan yells as i close the car door.

i walk into my apartment. it's pretty clean. i drop my bag off on the couch and walk upstairs to my bed. i need to shower... maybe in a little bit. i'm kind of tired but also cramping. i miss ethan and his cuddles already.

*buzz buzz* my phone buzzes. i check the contact name. it's ellie! yay! i answer the phone.

ellie🧡:
hey emma!

emma🤩:
ellie! how are you?

ellie🧡:
i'm doing good, you?

emma🤩:
same here, you busy?

ellie🧡:
no i was actually calling you to ask if i could fly in tomorrow and hangout with you in LA for a week?

emma🤩:
omg! girl yesss!! but i kind of have a boyfriend...

ellie🧡:
omg emma!!!!

emma🤩:
ya.. he makes me happy:)

ellie🧡:
wait is it ethan?

emma🤩:
yess!

ellie🧡:
so happy for you! so i will text you my flight details. see you boo;)

emma🤩:
bye el!

*hangs up*

i'm so excited my best friend is coming!! i haven't seen her in awhile so i'm excited. i continue watching netflix on my computer. my phone buzzes again, probably ellie.

e💙:
hey baby

em💙:
hey eth what's up?

e💙:
i'm lonely and cold

em💙:
aww poor baby

e💙:
can i come over?

em💙:
i need to shower

e💙:
can i join you?

em💙:
cute but no sorry, love you

e💙:
fine love you too, text me when you are out.. oh i'm going to go out to lunch with grayson so does evening work?