34

‼️MATURE LANGUAGE IS USED‼️

*previously...*
'emma pulls away and stares. i lean in to connect our lips again but emma leans back...'

ethan's pov

she smirks at me then kiss my cheek down to my neck. i feel her leave a few small hickeys on her neck. she takes off my shirt and lays her body against my warm chest. i chuckle at her and pull her up to kiss her lips. she turns her head making me miss her cheek instead of her lips.

i stare at her intensely. then i grab her and flip us so i'm on top. i have all my weight on my right side of my body due to my wrist on my left. emma outlines my abs with her finger. i look at her and kiss her quickly so she can't turn her head again. as we are kissing i try to deepen the kiss but emma stops. i pull away and look at her.

"babe. why?" i ask her jokingly. she just looks at me and giggles. i roll my eyes then i move to lay down next to her. she pouts. "hey. you weren't kissing me." i kind of call her out, in a jokingly manner.

"babe." emma says very quietly. "what beautiful?" i turn onto my side. "i.. i." she stops then pulls our lips together. she pushes my shoulder down so i am laying on my back. she straddles over my waist and deepens are kiss.

emma stops kissing me once again and just lays her head against my chest. she puts her ear over my heart. she taps her finger against my forearm to the beat of my heart beating. she smiles as she hears my heart beat.

emma's pov

as i am laying on ethan's chest, it feels different. i still love him of course but i don't know... i mean his mom basically hates me and is making ethan move his entire life to get away from me.

if he goes.. i seriously don't know what i will do.

ethan's pov

my phone keeps on buzzing, i should probably check to see who it is.. i see emma's eyes are closed and she is fast asleep. so i reach over trying not to move to much so emma doesn't wake up. i finally have ahold of my phone. i unlock it to see tons of messages from my mom.

*private messages between ethan and his mother*

m: ethan, i booked our flight. we leave tomorrow.
m: ethan. i know you are mad at me but i am looking at the future.
m: ethan, you are not being realistic
m: i even bought gray a ticket just incase
m: ethan answer your phone.
m: ethan dolan! i am your mother.
m: ethan.
m: respond to me right now.
m: fine. come home right now.
m: you are grounded!
m: ethan, stop being childish.
m: fine. when you get these, come home now. where even are you?
e: hi mom, i was asleep sorry. *i lied* i didn't hear the ringer. my apologizes.
m: ethan, did you read all of my messages?
e: i am pretty tired, i think i am going to head to bed. good night mom. i love you

saying i love you to my mom felt like one of the hardest things i have had to do in awhile. i don't even know why, ya of course i love her. but i'm just so angry that i can't even picture her. i need to see how gray is doing.

*private message between ethan and grayson*

e: hey gray
g: hey e
e: how are you doing?
g: well mom just told me that she booked a ticket for me just incase, so you know doing great. *sarcastic*
e: gray, if you do not want to move i will not force you to move. you are happy here and that is all i want for you.
g: thanks ethan, anyways i'm at nessa's i'll message you later. bye e i love you.
e: love you too gray.

i put down my phone and stare down at emma.. i rub my hand up and down her back. she is asleep on my chest. i roll over slightly and move emma to be laying on the bed. i quickly grab my phone and a sweatshirt and walk downstairs quietly. i walk outside her apartment door. i close it quietly then i go onto my phone.

*ethan on the phone with his mom*

e: mom.
m: i thought you were asleep? are you ok?
e: yes mom, i am fine... wait no.
m: what? do i need to come pick you up?
e: no. mom listen.
e: mom, i don't want to move. i know i know it's not my decision, but it is and if i move i will not be happy. my life is here, my house, my brother, my career is here, hell the love of my life is here. if i move i will leave all of that behind. i will leave my happiness. i know you are preparing me for the future, but mom if emma breaks my heart i will live and learn. if i never feel hurt how will i grow? you have done your job of shaping me and you have protected me for long enough, i can stand on my own two feet now. i need to take my own path now. i am not 16 anymore mom. so tomorrow i will bring you to the airport and kiss you goodbye, but i will not be leaving with you. i'm sorry mom.
m: ethan. i.. i am lost for words. i can't tell whether i am angry or proud. but ethan if you really do not want to leave i cannot force you to move. so i guess.. that means you are staying in la. but when emma breaks your heart-
e: *interrupts her* mom, emma is one of the loyalest and kindest human beings on the planet and i can't even describe in words how much she means to me. she is my everything and i truly do not deserve someone as amazing as emma.
m: you really love her.
e: i do. i see myself marrying her and having kids with her and growing old with her.
m: ethan. i am so proud of what you have become. i hope you will continue to impress me.
e: thank you mom, i love you.
m: i love you too ethan, now get some sleep bud.

*hangs up*

i smile and feel myself finally be able to breath again. i want emma, right now. i pull open emma's apartment door and close it quietly and lock it. i run up the stairs and i see emma is laying in bed. i can't tell whether she is awake or asleep. i stand at the top of the stairs and she turns to look at me.

"i thought you left me." she says in a raspy voice. "emma. i don't have to move!" i say very excitedly. emma looks shocked then she stands up and runs into my arms. i hold her up as we are hugging.
_______________________________

Yay! This LONG series of conflict is over!! i hope you enjoyed it as much as i did:))

hey oceans 🌊, i hope you all are doing amazing and i hope 2020 is going well for everyone!! THANK YALL FOR 30k! i seriously can't even thank you enough, i honestly did not think this book would get anywhere. i am so speechless. thank you, thank you, thank you!!

i hope you enjoyed this chapter;)

please like + comment for a follow.

have a great day/night!

bye y'all!