27

*skipping time since last chapter!!*

‼️MATURE LANGUAGE IS USED‼️

*emma's pov

"ok, thanks." i hang up the phone, ugh i had an hour phone call with my manager. it's currently 7pm damn, where did today go? eh. i put down my phone and go over and make myself an iced coffee. i need this.

once i finish making it i went over to the couch and drink it. i turned on some netflix and chilled. "ding!" or not. i put my coffee then i grab my phone. ethan messaged me.

e baby👨🏻‍💻: hey beautiful
em: hey e, what's up?
e baby👨🏻‍💻: oh nothing, can i come over?
em: oh ya, it is kinda late in the day..
e baby👨🏻‍💻: i'll sleep over
em: how'd you know
e baby👨🏻‍💻: i'm just so smart
em: that's my baby!
e baby👨🏻‍💻: ok well i will be over in 15, ok?
em: i'll see you then, i love you
e baby👨🏻‍💻: i love you more

damn i love that boy. i put down my phone and enjoy my coffee and my netflix show and i wait for ethan to arrive soon!

*20 mins later*

"knock knock knock!" my baby's here! i jump up off the couch and go and answer the door. i pull open the door and i jump into ethan's arms, i wrap my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. he carries me into my apartment and closes the door and brings me over to the couch. he lays me down on the couch then lays down on top of me.

"babe." i whisper in his ear. "ya?" he answers. "i love you." i run my fingers through his hair. he looks at my eyes then my lips. he leans in and smashes his lips into mine. he pulls away after a few minutes.

"wanna watch a movie?" he randomly asks. "sure, what movie?" i ask him. he thinks. "wanna watch insidious?" he gets big eyed. "oh love...." i look at him, he makes a puppy dog face at me. ugh he so cute. "fine." i give in. damn it.

*after movie*

"ethannnn." i manage to somehow pull his body even closer to mine. i smash my lips into his, he kisses back. we both pull away at the same time. "wanna go upstairs?" he whispers in my ear. i nod and begins to get up and head up to my bed. i trail behind him.

"come on baby." ethan pulls the blanket over us. i move over towards his warm body. he wraps his arms around me, i lean up and connect our lips. i put my hands on his cheeks. he leaves his wrapped around me. the more we kiss, the more it intensifies.

"babe." i pull away. "em, i'm so sorr-" i interrupt him. "it's not you, it's just you know we wanna wait." i say, his face looks down. "what if i don't want to wait?" he asks kinda nervous. "ethan i thought we made a mutual agreement?" for some odd reason i and kinda second guessing waiting.. "i know, i am just questioning." he tries to look me in the eyes. "ethan, i love you a lot. but i am not ready for the next step. i'm sorry love." i kiss his cheek.

then tugs at the bottom of my shirt, he helps me take it off. i take off his shirt as well. he whispers into my ear. "i love you." i feel chills all over my body. he then kisses me and we continue to make out.

————————————————————————

hi oceans 🌊!! so sorry i haven't uploaded in quite awhile, i was on school trip all last week. but i hope you liked this chapter. it's kind of a filler chapter, ngl. but still i hope you enjoyed!

please like + comment for a follow!!

thank you L123456789W for the idea of this chapter !!

i hope you have a great day/night

-bye y'all!!