20

ethan's pov

"hey guys so right now i'm packing. i am packing up a backpack and a duffle bag. i will be gone for 3 nights and 3 days. we leave tonight! i am so excited!!" i vlog for g and i's vlog channel (which i wish was real) once i put the camera down and started grabbing out shirts from my closet, my phone rings. i grab it off my nightstand and look at the caller id; Em💛🤑 i answer it.

e- hey
em- ethan?
e- ya, you ok?
em- ya im fine..
e- emma, baby. what's wrong?
em- nothing! i'm fine.
e- em! listen to me
em- ya?
e- what is bothering you?
em- eh.. um it's nothing ok?
e- no not ok, now tell me
em- i miss you and the last 5 days have been terrible because i am so stressed out and.. -
e- hey baby girl, listen to me.
em- mhm
e- i love you and i am sorry that we haven't hung out. it's been a busy few days, so i will come over now and help you pack and stuff. ok?
em- no you probably need to pack, i'll be over later anyways
e- no love, i am coming over.
em- baby it's ok
e- i will be there in 10 minutes darling
em- you suck, but thank you
e- anytime
em- see you soon cutie, love you
e- i love you more
em- impossible
e- wanna see?
em- see ya later alligator
e- after while crocodile!! ok love you be there soon

*hangs up*

"gray! i'm going to em's house. i'll be back in a few." i yell as i walk out of the house. i hop into my car and drive over to em's house.

"where's my baby?" i yell as i storm into emma's apartment. "babe!!" emma yells from her bed. i run up the stairs and jump onto her bed. i lay down on my stomach and lay my head on her thigh which has the comforter over  it. she rubs her fingers through my hair. "i missed you." i look into her bright blue eyes. i scoot closer to her face and kiss her slowly. "awe bub." emma blushes as i pull away.

i kiss her cheek and just watch her cheeks develop color. "you're so cute." i grab her hand and look at her ring, on her middle finger. "who's this from?" i act like a little kid. "oh well it's from this really nice guy." she scrunches her face at me. "a guy? *whispers* i heard they have cooties." i act all serious. emma chuckles at me. "this guy doesn't." she smirks at me. "are you sure?" i say in a very immature way. "yes i'm sure." she nods at me and smiles. "what's this guy like?" i put both of my hands under my chin and prop me up in a very child like manner. emma stares off into the distance.

"well, he's true eye candy for one, and he is super super sweet and such a kind guy. he cares for everyone and everything. he just is so lovely and he makes me laugh often and he makes me so blush every 2 seconds. but most importantly he loves me and i can tell by every second i'm with him. i truly don't deserve him." emma looks away as she blushes harder. "he's one lucky guy." i smirk up at emma. "oh you know it." emma winks at me.

i lean in a kiss her lips softly. as the kiss intensifies i scoot my body so i am lying down right next to emma. one of my arms is holding my head up and the other is running up and down the side of emma's body. as we pull away, i pull emma closer to me and wrap my arm around her as she leans into my chest so i can't see her face. i play with emma's ends of her hair in my hand. she just lies there against my chest.

*later*

"ems." i shake her small body. "what?" emma says in a groggy voice. "you need to pack, love." emma looks up at me and rolls her eyes. "hey." i jokingly act manly. "what?" emma responds in a sassy tone. "don't give me that tone lady!" i try not to laugh while saying that. emma looks at me as her lips quiver to avoid laughing. as i look up at her eyes, she stares at me intensely. "ouch." i place my hand over my chest. "that stare made my heart hurt." i look at emma as she starts laughing her ass off. "ha!" emma smirks at me as i pretend to flip my hair at her. emma giggles and pulls me in. as our lips connect i feel a spark. i run my hand through her hair and with the other i pull her onto my chest. as she is rubbing her fingers through my hair and running her hand up and down my abs under my shirt, i die. she's such a hottie and she is an amazing person as well. like what the fuck i wanna be like her.