35

‼️MATURE LANGUAGE IS USED‼️
emma's pov

"i gotta go sorry." olivia, my best friend says to the person she is calling. as soon as i walk in she ends the call. "what was that about?" i sit down next to her. "um... nothing." she scoots away from me a little. "you are so bad at lying." we both start laughing.

"so who were you on the phone with?" i try to be nosy, which i know is bad but i also really like to know.. it's a bad character trait.. oops. "emma. it isn't anything bad, i uh just can't tell you. yet." she smiles at me unsurely. "well ok." i shrug.

"what do you wanna do?" i ask olivia. she grabs her phone and looks at the time. "actually.. i gotta go. sorry emma. i have a special meeting." she grabs her stuff and walks over to the door. "bye liv! i love you." i say to her as she is leaving. she blows me a kiss then walks out. what the fuck, did my best friend just lie to me?

i lay there on the couch staring up at the ceiling, trying to understand what just happened. she just got up and left... ugh.

as i am lost in thoughts, i hear a knock. i get pulled out of my own land and back into reality. i stand up and answer the door. "hey, didn't expect to see you today." i say. then i invite ethan in. he smiles and kisses my cheek. "sorry i didn't message." he says as he sits on the couch. "it's fine, olivia left not to long ago." we both nod.

"so what's up?" i grab his hand and intertwine our fingers. "i just wanted to see you." he says and stares at me. i smile at him as he leans in. i wait until ethan has to leans in more to reach my lips. once he reaches my lips, he falls forward onto me due to him have to lean over so much. we both laugh as ethan is hovering over my body.

"hey, no cast?" i grab his bare wrist. "ya i got it removed 2 days ago." he smiles then gets off me. ugh. "what's wrong love?" i sit up to talk to him. "nothing." he says very passive aggressively. "e." i look at him. he looks back at me and shrugs. "emma. come with me." he stands up and pulls me up. "we are going out, wanna change?" he asks. "sure. give me 5 minutes." i run up the stairs and put on a black crop top with jean shorts and my air force ones. super simple. i grab my phone, keys, and chapstick as i leave with ethan.

"we can take my car. i have something special planned." he says while grabbing my hand. we reach his car and he opens the car door for me. "thanks cutie." i go up on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek, then i get into my seat. "where are we going?" i ask ethan as he starts the car. "you'll see princess." he winks at me.
________________________________

cliffhanger!! lol sorry.

hey oceans 🌊!! i hope you all are doing amazing:)) this chapter is super short, sorry. holiday starts in 4 days for me so i will post more then. school sucks👎🏽

thank you so so much for reading this chapter.

please like + comment to get a follow!

have a great day/night!

bye y'all!