11

‼️MATURE LANGUAGE IS USED‼️

ethan's pov

"ethan i cant believe you. what the fuck. honestly! i don't even want to look at you right now. just go." emma yells. "em please, babe can we talk about this." i fight to stay. "no go! i can't talk right now. leave." emma yells at me while breaking down.

"emma let me help you." i try to help her. "ethan! no your the last person i want to help me right now!" emma continues. "em." i look at her. "ethan not now, please just go." emma points to the door. i turn around and walk to the door of her apartment.

"emma please." i turn around and see her on the floor crying. i go up and hug her tightly. she tries to push me away. "em, you cant push me away." i whisper into her ear. "ethan... i.." she cries harder.

"ethan." she looks up at me with her gorgeous bright blue eyes. "yes princess?" she looks away and then back at me. "i need space." she wipes her tear off of her face. we both sit there in silence.

i look at her. "i want space." keeps on repeating in my head. emma stands up leaving me sitting on the floor. she wipes away her tears as more come flowing out, a tear drop lands on the ground at emma's feet.

i sit there in shock. "emma. can we talk about this?" i beg her. she gives me. "fine." she goes over and seats on a chair in her living room. i follow her and sit down on the couch.

"emma, look i messed and i made a mistake and i shouldn't have done what i did and i was wrong in every single way. there is no excuse for why i did it. but all i know is that i love and care so much about you. i respect any decision you make." i smile at her, hoping to see her smile back.

she looks away from me and cries harder. i stand up and try to comfort her. she pushes me away. i want to help her so bad. but she is locking herself in 'a box'.

after a few minutes of silence, emma pulls herself together and responses. "ethan. i love you with my full heart but you h-hurt me. i need space and time." she cries again. i nod and stand up. not to leave but to think.

i put my hands over my head and pace around emma's living room. "e-ethan." emma stands up and shutters my name. "i-i ne-need you ta-to go." emma says slowly. "emma. please." i look at her with kind eyes.

"ethan th-this is hard for m-me too. g-go." she looks away from me. "emma!" i raise my voice, tears forming in my eyes. "ethan. leave. now." emma forces. "fine if that is what you want."

i walk to the door and turn and look at her. "em-" i try to push harder. "leave!" emma interrupts me. she is balling her eyes out. i take another look at her slowly then i pull open her front door.

i walk out and i loose it. tears start racing down my face. i speed walk over to my car. i hop into the car and start crying even harder. how could i mess up something so good, i'm so fucking dumb. i hate myself.

*drives home*

i walk inside. gray is sitting in the living room. i put my head down and try to walk into my room. i was about to what into the hallway when grayson called my name. i try to ignore him but he runs up to me and turns me around to face him.

"ethan come on you- ethan." he stops and comforts me. "you can talk to me." grayson leads me over to the couch. we sit down. "what happened?" he comforts me. "em-emma." tears run down my face.

"e, it's okay." he pulls me into a hug. "gray i messed up." he hugs me tighter. "grayson.. i hurt emma and i.. i don't know how to make it better." grayson comforts me more.

"gray. i think i lost her."

————————————————————————

THIS CHAPTER IS A LOT!! SORRY, BUT HOPE YOU ENJOY

THANK YOU GUYS SO FREAKIN MUCH FOR 3K AHHHHH

SHOUTOUTS:

virirocksurworld
sunnylove234

THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING AMAZING♥️ LOVE YOU ALL XX

OKAY SO I WANT TO GIVE ALL OF MY READERS A GROUP NAME!!

SO... I DECIDED ON..... (wait for the next chapter:))

-BYE YALL