17

‼️MATURE LANGUAGE IS USED‼️

emma's pov

"ethan, love. let's go." i pull ethan out of his room. "em stop!" ethan raises his voice and tries to go back into his room aka his cave. "ethan you need to get out of the house." i tell him. he just looks at me emotionless.

he turns around and walks back into bed. "grayson!" i try to find gray. i look in his room, the living room, the kitchen, the purple couch room, the pool. no where. so i decide to call him.

*calls grayson*

e: *gray answers* hey
g: what do you need, emma?
e: wow so kind, where are you?
g: i try and i'm out
e: where?
g: vanessa's house
e: oh ok
g: why?
e: what?
g: why did you call?
e: oh, i wanted to know where you were
g: and why is that?
e: ethan won't leave his room
g: just tell him that postmates is there or some shit
e: already tried
g: oh we'll figure it out. sorry emma.
e: eh it's fine, bye gray have fun! use protection!!!
g: emma not funny, bye now.

*ends call*

that was a productive call. "ethan!" i was into his room. he is just laying there in bed. i leap onto his bed. i land with my head on his chest. score! "ethan. babe?" he looks at me. "yes, emma?" he asks me. "why don't you want to get up?" i stare into his indecisive colored eyes. "i just don't have the motivation to see anyone." i nod and think...

"can we go to my house?" i beg ethan. "fine. let me change." he stands up voluntarily for the first time in like 3 days. "i'll watch." i wink at him. he walks around the bed and comes and hugs me. "ooo it's lucky emma day!" i say as i rub ethan's cheek and kiss his lips slowly. "more like ethan's lucky day." he says as he pulls away. i smile as we both lean in again.

i put my hand on his chest. i push him back. "sorry love, get dressed." he rolls his eyes as he turns around to look into his closet. i sit on the edge of his bed and wrap my arms around his waist. i'm feeling so clingy.

"ok so this black shirt and these grey sweatpants?" ethan shows me as i nod. he takes off the shirt he had one. "ooo damn my baby's hot." i blow him a kiss. he smiles and winks at me. then he puts on the new and clean shirt. "i gotta pee." i run into his bathroom to pee.

"let's go." ethan grabs the keys and walks out the door. i chase after and get into the car. "can we stop at phil's? pleasseeeeee." i beg ethan. "maybe." he looks over at me. i roll my eyes and grab the aux cord.

*later in the day*

ethan and i are just laying on the couch, he has his head laying on my chest. we are watching a random ass movie. i'm not even watching. i think e is kind of watching. as my fingers are running through his hair, my phone goes off. "fuckkkkkk." i whine as i grab my phone off the coffee table.

*answers phone*

em: hello? *emma says in a preppy tone, which makes ethan chuckle*
unknown: is this emma chamberlain?
em: yes this is her. *emma sits up*
unknown: do you know ethan dolan?
em: i do, do you need him?
unknown: can i have his phone number?
em: sorry i can't give out that information.
unknown: um excuse me? i'm his girlfriend!
em: pardon? *emma stands up, leaving ethan on the couch clueless*
unknown: give me his phone number!
em: i can't give out that information.
unknown: i'm his cousin!
em: what the fuck? you said you were his girlfriend and now your his cousin. haha your funny, well nice talking have a warm day! cheers. *emma says in the fakest tone*

"who was that?" ethan asks me. i shrug my shoulders. "i don't know some random ass person trying to find out your phone number." i roll my eyes and go to sit back down on the couch. but freaking ethan won't let me sit, he's trying to play with me. this boy i swear. "boy you better move." i warm ethan. "nooopppee." ethan says in a playful tone. "ethan." i give him puppy dog eyes. i watch him give into me as he is staring in my eyes. "fine." i opens up his arms for me. i lay down in his arms.

"babe wanna watch a show?" he looks at me. "can we watch criminal minds?" i beg ethan. "fine." he grabs the remote and switches the tv to criminal minds! (i highkey have an obsession to criminal minds so don't judge!!) "thank you babe!" i hug him tightly. he laughs at me and hugs me back.

*later*

i rub my eyes as they open slowly. i lift head off of ethan's chest. i meet his eyes. he smiles at me. "i'm tired." i plump my head back down on ethan's chest. "here i'll carry you up to bed." ethan suggests. "noooo. i'll walk." i refuse. he looks at him and rolls his eyes and shakes his head. "em. ill bring you to bed." i shake my head no. i stand up and walk up the stairs. "whatever you say princess!" ethan laughs and yells at me while i am walking up to my bed.

i jump onto my bed and get under the covers. i want ethan, i'm cold. "babyyyyyy." i whine. "ya?" he asks from downstairs. "i'm cold." i shout back. next thing i hear is him walk up the stairs and jumping on top of me onto the bed. "thank you love." i kiss the tip of his nose. he blushes in response.

"good night beautiful." ethan says as he places a kiss on my forehead and wraps his comforting arms around my body.

damn this boy has my heart.

————————————————————————
hi oceans🌊 ! i am sorry this is prob the most boringest chapter. but i hope you enjoy!

shoutouts:
Bughead_Choni21
MiaBuya
ethmaisrealuk
ethmacutie

thank you guys so much for commenting + voting for my chapters!!!

like comment + vote for a shoutout!!

bye y'all!