8

‼️MATURE LANGUAGE IS USED‼️

emma's pov

"ethan? ethan?" i shake him. his eyes shoot open. "you okay? do you need something?" ethan holds my cheeks in his hands. "no.. i'm okay. i just... ummm.." how do i say this to him.  "i'm really uncomfortable and i want to move up to my bed." ethan sighs. "that is fine. we can go upstairs. i thought you were hurt." he kisses my forehead. then he stands and grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs.

"you okay?" he asks as we both lay down. "can we cuddle?" i ask quietly. "yes of course love." he pulls me in and hugs me tightly.

*8:30am*

i'm colddddd. i curl up into a ball. ethan wraps his arms around me tighter. i look up and he is still sleeping. my eyes and head hurt. no more cramps though. which is great but why am i so cold. my toes are going to freeze off. i lodge my toes in between ethan's thighs.

"emma what the fuck?" ethan says with his eyes close. "your awake?" i look up at him. "uhh no." he opens one eye and glances at me then closes his eye. "your awake asshole." i open his eyelids with my fingers. "hey!" ethan pushes my hands away. "now what the hell are you doing?" he looks down at my toes in between his thighs. "my toes were cold and your thighs were warm." ethan laugh and rubs my back.

"em?" i look at him. "i love youuuu." he leans in and kisses me. "ethan today ellie is coming." i say slowly as i rub my finger against his cheek. "i know." he leans in again and kisses me. as the kiss intensifies ethan stops and looks at me. he just stares at me. "what?" i ask annoyed.

"sorry got lost in your beauty." i blush and push him off me. i get up and out of my bed. "hey."ethan grabs my hand. "nope." i walk downstairs. i need coffee and a lot of it.

i grab out my mason jar and a straw and wait for my coffee to finish. ethan walks downstairs. "what was that for?" he stands in the kitchen shirtless. "nothing." i smack my lips and wait for my coffee on my phone. "i need my glasses." i run upstairs to get my glasses. for some odd reason i feel pissed but for no reason. weird. well it's my emotions we're talking about so i guess it's normal.

i walk back downstairs and see ethan sitting on the couch on his phone. i go to the kitchen and grab my coffee and put ice and almond milk in it.

i walk into the living room and glade over at ethan. we make eye contact, i look away immediately. i sit down on the chair farthest away from where ethan is seated.

"really emma?" ethan asks as i sit down. "what?" i shrug my shoulders at him. "you're not going to sit with me?" ethan says in a snarky tone.

"this chair is fine with me." i fire back. ethan stands up. damn he is pissed. "emma!" ethan stops pacing and turns towards me. "what?" i stand up from my chair.

"are you pissed at me? or are you just feeling like being an ass today?" ethan rubs he back of his neck. i love it when he do- no! i need to focus.

"ethan i... you know what i am an ass and i am pissed for no damn reason and i don't know why and i feel terrible but yet i feel great. so you know what i need you in my life 24/7 but i can't have you 24/7 and you're so perfect and i don't deserve you. i am nothing and you are so fucking amazing... ethan i cant match up to you." i fall to the ground and ball my eyes out.

"em." ethan comes over and holds me in his lap. his arms wrapped around me makes me
feel safe and wanted. "ethan i'm sorry." i feel terrible now. i messed, what else can i ruin in my life.

"emma, its is okay. you don't need to apologize, please promise me that you won't push me away." ethan looks deeply into my eyes. what if i break the promise... should i promise him...

————————————————————————
⚠️CLIFF HANGER⚠️

omg thank you guys so so much for 1k reads!! i'm am so grateful for all of you

sorry i have been inactive lately though, i have been sick and my school starts tomorrow:( but i leave for my Philippines trip in 8 days!

but thank you guys so so much:) means so much to me!!

shoutouts:
mollymcg123
zaramaj

if you comment + vote on my book in any chapter i will give you a shoutout!!
sorry this is sooo long

bye y'all