25

‼️MATURE LANGUAGE IS USED‼️
IMPORTANT; this chapter is skipping a bit of time, now they are home from texas !! enjoy!

emma's pov

ugh, why the fuck am i so tired ughhh. i just woke up. i roll over in my bed and grab my phone off my nightstand. imma call ethan and see if he wants to go to soul cycle!

*calling ethan*

em: babe?
et: good morning emma
em: oops sorry, didn't mean to wake you
et: nah it's cool, i was kind of awake
em: haha sure, are you busy?
et: uh.. i don't think so why? are you planning to kidnap me?
em: well duh! haha just kidding, maybe. ha! but do you wanna go to soul cycle?
et: well if your kidnapping me then i have too, so do i have a choice?
em: not really. but seriously ya you do
et: haha, ill go. what time should i pick you up?
em: aww thanks love, but imma pick you up.
et: *gasps* emma? are you feeling ok?
em: haha ya, ill be there at 9. see ya later alligator
et: ok sounds good, i love you
em: love you more, bye

*hangs up*

haha i love that kid. i put down my phone and go to my closet. i grab out a pair of blue lulu lemon leggings and a white high cut tank top and a pair of socks. i brush my teeth then get dressed and ready for the day. i put on deodorant and perfume then i walk downstairs and grab my keys and a water bottle. i'm going to stop at philz's. i walk out the door to my car.

i turn on some music and drive to get my coffee. as i am driving avoiding every single human being, i stop at a red light then i hear someone scream from the car behind me. i look out my car and see a fan recording me. i smile and wave trying to be nice. i love my fans i truly do but like when i am driving is freaking out really needed.. eh. i pull up to philz's and go through the drive through.

"hi, can i get a iced latte with almond milk and a mango blend, with no dairy thank you." (i just typed whatever lol, sorry) "ok, what is the name of this order?" the lady asks me. "ethan, e-t-h-a-n. thanks." i giggle to myself. "ok see you at the window. i pull up and hand them my credit card. they smile at me and hand me my drinks. i smile back and drive away. easy.

*on the phone with ethan*

em: ethannnn
et: emmmaaa
em: is almost at your house and i'm running late so can you be ready when i pull up? please? sorry love, i'll make it up to you..
et: fine fine but you owe me.
em: thank you!!

*hangs up*

am i ever on time? like honestly. i'm always late but i don't care anymore. eh. i pull up in front of the dolan's house. i honk my horn. "bye gray! and nessa!" ethan yells as he walks out the door. he walks over to my car and opens the passenger seat door. "hi." he says as he sits down and leans over and pecks my lips. then he closes his door and buckled up. i start driving. "sorry i'm late. also i got you a drink." i shrug at him. he just laughs. "emma, thank you and late is your on time." he smirks at me. "it's true though." he laughs and smiles at me and sips his drink.

*after soul cycle*

"ready?" ethan asks me. i wipe the sweat off my forehead and grab my water bottle. "yep." we head out to the front doors. "bye thank you." ethan and i both say to the receptionist, she smiles at us. as we walk out we see famous daily, the guy that posts videos of celebrities out in their day. ethan and i just walk out trying to avoid being interviewed.

"ethan! emma!" the guy calls to us. we smile at him as he holds a camer up to us. "hey." i say in a preppy tone. "so how are y'all?" the interview guy asks us. "we're both doing well, you?" ethan says in a nice tone. "i'm great. so what's all of this about ethma?" he asks us. ethan and i laugh to one another. "i mean we have announced it, so i don't know what's really big about it.. but we're happy and we hope our fans our too." i say as i smile and talk to the camera and to the interviewer as well.