[1] ¡¿Que mierda?!

Que Mierda: What the fuck

YOUR P.O.V

"I remember that night, I just might regret that night for the rest of my days. I remember those soldier boys tripping over themselves to win our praise. I remember that dreamlike candlelight like a dream that you can't quite place, but Alexander, I'll never forget the first time I saw your face. I have never been the same. Intelligent eyes in a hunger-pang frame, and when you said "Hi," I forgot my dang name
Set my heart aflame, ev'ry part aflame. This is not a game"

Lucia sang. She was dancing in the living room like a woman possessed. You just sat on the couch, laughing so hard tears ran down your cheeks.

Your grandmother was in the kitchen, preparing dinner for the evening. She always made in after lunch so she would only have to warm it up later in the evening.

"You strike me as a woman who has never been satisfied"

You said in a stupid voice.

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean, you forget yourself"

"You're like me, I'm never satisfied"

"Is that right?"

"I have never been satisfied"

"My name is Angelica Schuyler~"

"Alexander Hamilton"

"Where's your family from?"

"Unimportant, there's a million things I haven't done, just you wait. Just you wait"

"So so so. So this is what it feels like to match wits with someone at your level. What the hell is the catch? It's the feeling of freedom, of seein' the light. It's Ben Franklin with a key and a kite You see it, right? The conversation lasted two minutes, maybe three minutes, everything we said in total agreement. It's a dream and it's a bit of a dance. A bit of a posture, it's a bit of a stance. He's a but of a flirt, but Imma give it a chance. I asked about his family, did you see his answer? His hands started fidgeting-"

Than a loud crash was heard from one of the bathrooms upstairs

"Y/N could you check what it is? Probably Loki and Thor again!"

Grandma yelled from the kitchen.

"¡Sí abuela!"

I yelled as I gestured for Lucia to stay downstairs. She held up her shoulders and continued her part. I smiled and stood up from the couch.

I walked up the stairs and walked towards the bathroom. I heard someone groaning in there and ran into my room. I picked up the first thing I saw, in this case a deodorant bottle. Well, I'll just spray it in his face.

I walked back to the bathroom and silently opened the door. When I opened the door I saw three man in my bathroom. One of them was on the top of the sink, the other one in the bathtub while the third was floored out on the ground. They were wearing revolutionary clothes. One was tall, a soft brown skin and curly hair in a bun. The one in the bathtub had his hair in a ponytail. He had freckles all over his face. The last one was a darker, stronger build man, laying on the grou-Wait a minute. No....this isn't one of these crazy fan fictions where the Hamilsquad appears in your house right? Wattpad, what have you done to my brain?

"¡¿Que mierda?!"

I slowly lowered my deodorant, but held a strong and steady position. Ready to attack if they made any sudden movements.

"Ah, bonjour mademoiselle. I'm sorry, but I don't know what we are doing here"

I gave him a confused look and stood my ground