[33] Waking up (bet you don't know where this is about)

I'm so sorry for not updating and I know you don't like an A/N, so imma make this quick.

I lost my cat two weeks ago. This cat has been longer in our family than I have, so I kinda grew up with him. I guess we had a very strong bond, because I was devastated when he died. I couldn't go to school and I couldn't make my homework for four days straight. I have been reading books around that time, but I was too distracted to actually write something. But I'm back now and I'm feeling better.

I promise you guys, I'll publish at least two new chapters tomorrow. Love y'all❤️
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

JOHN'S P.O.V

It has been eight hours since the girls finished bandaging her up. She was still knocked out and I couldn't help but panic. I knew she was strong, but she lost a lot of blood.

'Who knows what would've happened if George never arrived on time? What- No John, don't think like that'

So I'm getting crazy now since I started talking to myself. I was reading one of the books in our room. It was about some guy with water powers who met a dude who can turn into animals and a girl who can control the earth and gold and all that stuff. It was a fun book. I was halfway finished.

'How long have I been readi- Stop talking to yourself John'

Y/N never shut up about these books. She loved the series. She kept talking about how cute one guy named Leo was
(I mean, daaammmm, he's hot...literally)

I haven't read anything about him yet, but I hope he'll appear soon enough. I was too focused on the story to hear anything else in the room. They were about to step into a huge fight. My attention was fully on the book at the moment. That giant could appear anytime now

"J-John?"

I heard softly from my left
(On your left....who got that reference)

"Are you r-reading 'The son of N-Neptune'?"

I immediately threw the book down and rushed to Y/N's side

"Y/N!! YOU'RE AWAKE!!"

"Yeh I know, but I have no need to turn deaf now"

She mumbled quietly

"Sorry"

I said as I softly stroked her hand. I looked at her face and noticed that she was smiling a little. I let out a happy sigh

"How can you be laughing right now?"

I said as i stopped stroking her hand and held it

"You look so cute"

She said as she smiled a little more.

"I know it sounds like a stupid question, but how are you feeling?"

"Have been better"

"Honestly...."

"I feel like I've been thrown in Tartarus and back"

"Tartarus?"

"You'll get there"

She said as she laughed a little. Her joy soon grow over in pain as she grabbed her stomach. I leaned over and placed my hand behind her back, supporting her up, but careful not to touch the wound.

"So now I'm incapable of laughing"

She said with a little smile. I smiled back at her and slowly laid her back down.