[10] Drunken night

I just uploaded a fifteen minute long Hamilton vine video. If you wanna see it, click on my profile and on the link in my bio <3
————————————————

LUCIA'S P.O.V

It was currently midnight and Angelica, Eliza and I were chatting in my-eh Angelica's and my room. Y/N and Peggy were downstairs with the boys. Probably drinking again.

"WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT YOU'RE WELCOME?! FOR THE TIDES, THE SUN, THE SKY!! HEY IT'S OKAY, IT'S OKAY, YOU'RE WELCOME!! I'M JUST AN ORDINARY DEMI-GUY!!"

I heard multiple voices shouting from downstairs

"Obviously drunk"

Angelica said

"How do they even know that song?"

I mumbled to myself

"HEY, WHAT HAS TWO THUMBS AND PULLED UP THE SKY WHEM YOU WERE WADDLING YAY HIGH? THIS GUY!! WHEN THE NIGHTS GOT COLD, SHO STOLE YOU FIRE FROM BELOW?! YOU'RE LOOKING AT HIM YO!!"

Eliza rolled her eyes when she heard Alex yell 'you're looking at him yo'

Angelica tried to suppress a giggle and I laughed a little

"OH!! ALSO I LASSOED THE SUN, YOU'RE WELCOME!! TO STRETCH YOUR DAYS AND BRING YOU FUN!! ALSO I HARNESSED THE BREEZE, YOU'RE WELCOME!! TO FILL YOUR SAILS AND SHAKE YOUR TREES!!! SO WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT YOU'RE WELCOME?!"

I laughed harder when I heard Y/N sing 'so what can I say except you're welcome'

I really wanted to go downstairs and watch what was going on, but what if they saw me? Then they would stop singing.

Angelica appeared to have read my mind, because she stood up and grabbed me and Eliza by the arm

"Let's see if we can come closer to them"

We silently walked down the stairs as the voices got louder

"WELL COME TO THINK OF IT...KID HONESTLY I COULD GO ON AND ON, I COULD EXPLAIN EVERY NATURAL PHENOMENON!! THE TIDE, THE GRASS THE GROUND?! OH THAT WAS MAUI JUST MESSING AROUND!! I KILLED AN EEL, I BURIED IT'S GUTS. SPROUTED A TREE, NOW YOU GOT COCONUTS!! WHAT'S THE LESSON, WHAT IS THE TAKE-AWAY?! DON'T MESS WITH MAUI WHEN HE'S ON A BREAKAWAY!! AND THE TAPESTRY IN MY SKIN, IS A MAP OF THE VICTORIES I WIN!! LOOK WHERE I'VE BEEN, I MAKE EVERYTHING HAPPEN!!! LOOK AT THAT MEAN MINI MAUI JUST TIPPITY TAPPING!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HEYYYY!!!"

I looked around the corner when they sang 'look at that mean mini Maui just tippity rapping. Ha ha ha ha ha ha heyyy'

When they sang they last part, John and Y/N were holding hands and jumping around in a circle.

"WELL ANYWAY LET ME SAY YOU'RE WELCOME!! FOR THE WONDERFUL WORLD YOU KNOW!! HEY IT'S OKAY, IT'S OKAY, YOU'RE WELCOME!! WELL COME TO THINK OF IT, I GOTTA GO!! HEY IT'S YOUR DAY TO SAY YOU'RE WELCOME!! 'CAUSE I'M GONNA NEED THAT BOAT!! I'M SAILING AWAY, AWAY, YOU'RE WELCOME!! 'CAUSE MAUI CAN DO EVERYTHING BUT FLOAT!! YOU'RE WELCOME, YOU'RE WELCOME!! AND THANK YOU!!!"

Y/N burst out laughing and rested her head in John's chest. Herc took another shot as Alex grabbed a bottle and took a huge sip. Peggy and Laf started talking and laughing.