[3] Shopping

LUCIA'S P.O.V

We had finished eating and we talked to grandma for a while. As she says to everyone, she told the guys to just call her grandma. They thought it was weird at first, but when I told them that she wasn't my biological grandmother too, but I still called her grandma, they nodded and thanked her for the food.

We were currently in the living room, watching Beauty and the Beast. I thought it necessary to show them Disney and I knew Y/N would've done the exact same. We were in the first half hour of the movie, when we heard soft footsteps coming downstairs. I looked behind me and noticed a very pale looking Y/N. Her hair was messy and she looked like she was about to fall over. Apparently John noticed too, because he rushed towards her and caught her just before she could touch the ground. He picked her up bridal style and carried her to the couch.

"You guys are mean"

She mumbled. It made me laugh, knowing what she meant

"What do you mean Mon Amie?"

"You are watching Beauty and the beast without me"

I laughed

"Beauty and the beast is her favorite Disney movie"

They all 'ooooh'ed. Y/N was getting comfortable on the couch, putting her head on my lap. I smiled down at her and ran my fingers through her tangled hair. John sat at the other side of the couch, since Y/N was currently claiming almost the entire couch.

"I made Churros!!"

Grandma said as she walked into the room. Y/N immediately shot up. I looked at the big bowl of Churros and noticed Nutella mixed in between some churros. Y/N smiled as grandma set down the bowl on the small table in front of the couch. Y/N immediately sat on the ground, grabbing a churro and mixing it with a lot of Nutella. She ate it and it looked like she could melt into the moment forever.

"Try it, it's nice"

Y/N said with her mouth full. Grandma shot her a glare and Y/N swallowed the churro and mouthed a 'sorry'.

Grandma nodded and walked out of the room, probably on her way to read one of her million books. We had a huge library in the house and grandma and Y/N were constantly over there. I mean, if any of them went missing, I would immediately know where they went.

—Time skip brought to you by America's favorite fighting FRENCHMAN—

When the movie ended and Y/N finally stopped quoting every damned scene, she shot up from the couch.

"Okay you guys. Now we've introduced you to Disney, we have to get ready for mission 2. SHOPPING!! You need clothes. Like a lot of them. You will also need toothbrushes, hairbrushes, shoes, swimming trunks, notebooks, perfumes, jackets and all other sorts of things. So, let's get going!!"

She said as she grabbed my arm and twirled me around.

As we walked into the garage, the boys saw the cars

"W-what are these things?"

John asked

"They're called cars. It's the same as a carriage, only it drives without horses"

Y/N explained. The boys gave a suspicious look and refused to get in.

Y/N sighed and opened the door of the seven-seater car

(#notsponsored #wishitwas)

She got in the driver seat as I sat down beside her. Hercules hesitated, but finally took his seat behind Y/N. John held his shoulders up and sat down beside him. Lafayette was about to walk into the backseat, when he noticed that Alex hadn't moved an inch

"Come on mon Ami"

"Nah uh, I'm not getting in that thing"

He said, pointing towards the car with a disgusted look. Laf sighed and walked towards Alex

"You're really gonna make me do it?"

"Do wh-Wait no!!"

But it was too late. Lafayette has already thrown Alex over his shoulders. He opened the car door and pushed Alex in. Alex screamed like he was being murdered and Y/N burst out laughing. I couldn't blame her tho. It was pretty hilarious.

When Alex finally calmed down, Y/N started driving out of the garage

"To the mall!!"

—Time skip brought to you by I kNoW mY sIsTeR lIkE I kNoW mY oWn MiNd—

When we arrived at the mall, we noticed the boys eyeing some girls with crop tops. Y/N and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. I walked towards Herc and Alex and pulled them with me by their ears. Y/N did the same with John and Laf. They were wincing in pain and kept begging us to let go. Y/N and I gave each other a look and nodded our heads.

When we arrived at the first clothing store, we let go of the boys. They rubbed their ears and looked at us with an apologetic look in their eyes.

(I'm just gonna put some outfits here since I'm too lazy to write more stuff down about shopping)

When we finally finished shopping Hercules was wearing a white shirt with a denim jacket, denim pants and some Nikes. Alexander was wearing a Hamilton t-shirt, since Y/N told him in the car that there was a musical about made about him, black denim jeans and neat shoes. Lafayette was wearing a t-shirt what said: 'Pardon my fucking French'. He was also wearing some comfy looking sweatpants and some Nikes. John was wearing a shirt that said: 'Stop! You sTURTLEd me' with a black jacket, denim jeans and some sandals.

As we walked back to the car, Y/N offered to get some milkshakes to cool down. It was hot outside anyways and we all agreed. The guys insisted on trying all flavors, but Y/N and I managed to stop them.

We were sitting at a round table. John an Lafayette had a strawberry milkshake, Y/N and I had a banana one and Alex and Herc choose a Vanila milkshake. As we drank we started talking about Disney.

"So there are like millions of Disney movies?"

Alex asked

"Uh huh"

Y/N confirmed

"Wow, and I thought it couldn't get any better than that one we watched at home"

"That one is the best in my opinion. Lucia's favorite is Princess and the frog. I love that one too"

"AAAHH!!!"

Herc screamed all of the sudden

"What happened?!"

Y/N asked, worry lacing in her voice

"My head, it hurts"

Her face turned from worry into a smile as she started giggling

"It's called a brain freeze"

"What?! IT FROZE MY BRAIN?!"

Y/N and I burst out laughing

"Yes"

Y/N said. I could see Herc's eyes widen and I laid a hand on his shoulder

"She's kidding. It happens when you drink your milkshake to fast. It'll pass in a few seconds. It isn't anything bad"

He let out a relieved sigh. Y/N has stopped laughing and was wiping away her tears

"Sorry Herc"

She said with a smile