[9] Cake

YOUR P.O.V

When we finally arrived back home, I noticed it was suspiciously quiet. The Schuyler sisters each had eight bags which caused for a lot of confusion of which bag belonged to who. My grandma bought ten new books and Lucia bought the entire Disney movie collection.

I bought phones for everyone and accompanied the sisters. While walking around in the mall, I informed them about the important things that happened so that they would understand why everyone was waking around the way they are now.

I opened the front door and saw the guys patiently wait on the couch. I sighed

"What did you guys break?"

"Nothing!!"

Alex said as he shot up

"We were behaving nicely and didn't fight. We were just waiting for you guys to come home"

I gave them a resting bitch face

"I'm serious!"

"WE MADE YOU A CAKE!!"

Herc said

"I'm sorry, I'm terrible in keeping secrets"

He said as Alex shot him death glares

"Oh Dios mio, is the kitchen okay?"

I said, rushing towards the kitchen, the guys following me on my heels. As I walked in, I noticed that everything was blinking clean.

"I did not expect that"

I mumbled

"See? We behaved"

John said. I let out a relieved sigh

"Thank God, grandma would've killed the four of you if you destroyed anything. Wait....how did you guys know how the oven worked?"

"It took a while to figure it out, but we managed"

"I see"

I said as I looked through the oven window, to see a gold brown cake

"You guys did set a timer right?"

"Nope. Alexander insisted that he counted the minutes"

Hercules said

"Yeah about that....I lost track of time when you guys walked in"

"WHAT?! How far was the last time you counted?"

"Ehhh, I think forty five minutes"

"The cake is probably already done!!"

I opened the oven and hot air touched my face. I pulled back for a moment before stretching my arms out to grab the cake.

"I'm surprised you found something to put the cake in"

"You seem to not trust us Cherie"

Laf said

"It's not that. You guys appeared two yesterday and I didn't think you would know how everything worked so quickly"

"You underestimate my power Y/N"

Alex said. I tried my best not to burst out laughing.

My grandma walked past me,towards the cake and cut it in half

"So it cools quicker"

She said like she read my thoughts

"Oohhh"

I said.

"Anyways, girls, I should show you guys your rooms"

Lucia said as she grabbed Angelica's arm. Angelica just laughed and followed Lucia. Eliza smiled at her sister and Lucia as Peggy ran towards me and yanked me by the arm while following her sisters and Lucia.