[34] I can't think of a title name

HERCULES' P.O.V

"GUYS!! Y/N WOKE UP!!"

I heard John scream from downstairs. Lucia shot up and raced downstairs, Angelica following her quickly. Peggy pushes Alex and Laf out of the way and rushed after the two. Eliza helped Alex up as Laf struggled to keep his balance. George held onto Laf to keep him from falling over. I ran past the two and quickly got downstairs. I heard Alex mumble something I couldn't quite make out.

When I arrived downstairs, I saw a circle of people around the couch. Lucia was kneeling down as Angelica held onto her shoulder. Peggy was talking to John as grandma put down some soup.

I rushed towards the couch and saw Y/N, who was awake indeed.

"Hey shortcake. You scared us there for a while"

I said as I walked closer

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to"

She said with a small smile. I kneeled down beside Lucia and wrapped Y/N in a loose hug.

"It's not your fault"

I said. Y/N sighed happily as she broke the hug.

"Thank goodness you're still alive. You had me worried for quite some time"

George said as he walked towards the couch. Lucia and I got up and stepped away, to leave George and Y/N talk. I looked at Lucia and noticed a few tears fall down her cheek

"Are those tears of happiness?"

Lucia smiled brightly and nodded

"I don't know what I would've done without her"

She said as she looked at Y/N, who was laughing at something George said. As she laughed she immediately bent over and grabbed her stomach. I was about to run towards her, but got stopped by John.

"It's okay, she'll be okay. It happened before, she said she'd try to stop laughing"

"We can't stop her from laughing"

I said with a sad pout. John snickered and put a hand on my shoulder

"I'm sorry, but it's for her own health"

"We still need to kill that Jason dude"

"Yes, but for now we have to take care of Y/N. She's more important than revenge"

I sighed but showed John a smile

"You're right. Y/N deserves better"

"Damn right she does"

—Time skip brought to you by YO MOMMA SO FAT, WHEN SHE STOOD ON THE SCALE IT SAID 'I want your weight, not your phone number'—

(I usually never make yo momma jokes, because I think they're rude, but I had a small moment yesterday and my friend and I had a YO MOMMA conversation)

JOHN'S P.O.V

Since it was already night, everyone had gotten to sleep. Well, I'm pretty sure Peggy and Eliza we're watching a horror movie, since I heard constant screams coming from the back yard.

I was laying on the couch with Y/N. Her head rested on my chest as she laid inbetween my legs
(Plot twist: John is Maria Reynolds?!)

We were watching The Ring as she ate almost all of the popcorn. It was a pretty scary movie, but Y/N seemed to think otherwise. I heard soft snoring come from my chest. When I looked down I saw that Y/N was sleeping. She looked so adorable. Her hair was spread across her face, she was hugging a pillow and she was drooling a little.

I smiled happily, turned off the tv and picked her up. I knew it would probably hurt for her, but a bed is way more comfortable than a couch, and if there's anything important, it's Y/N being comfortable. As I scooped her up bridal style, I made sure not to touch her cut. I walked upstairs slowly, carefully making sure not to wake her.

"Mom Ami, what are you doing up so late?"

Laf said as he walked out of his room. His hair was completely loose and he was wearing a shirt that said: 'YOLO. Unless you're Leo Valdez. Or Hazel Levesque. Or a Greek monster' with some grey sweatpants.

"And why are you carrying Y/N? Alex told me she should stay on the couch"

"The couch is uncomfortable and she is sleeping. Now could you please help me open the door?"

Laf sighed but smiled at me

"You're so soft for her"

"No I'm not. I'm fierce"

"Oui, sure you are"

He said with a smirk. He walked towards Y/N and my bedroom and opened the door.

"Thanks Laf"

"De rien"

He said as he waved a little and walked away. I walked towards the bed and slowly put Y/N down. I supported her head with both of her pillows and handed her a pillow from the couch. As expected, she immediately started hugging it. I snickered a little at the sight. I then covered her up with the blankets and softly kissed her forehead.

I then walked to the hall, switched off the lights and walked into the bedroom again. I was too tired to change into my pajamas, so I just laid down beside Y/N. I wrapped my arms around her protectively as I pulled her closer. Y/N let go of the pillow and started hugging my torso instead.

I removed my left hand from her back and softly ran my hand through her hair.

"Goodnight Sunshine"

I said before I finally dozed off myself

FANART:

(Made by MOI)

(Made by MOI)