[7] Short Cake

I swear this isn't a Hercules X Reader

YOUR P.O.V

You were awake early the next morning. Your head was still pounding, so you decided to grab a medicine for it. As you walked downstairs you noticed that Lafayette and Alex were already awake.

"'Morning guys"

You said in a sleepy voice

They turned around and saw you walking in. Hair messy while wearing a big loose shirt of Queen that ended just above your knees.

I walked to towards the kitchen and opened the medic drawer. I pulled out an ibuprofen and grabbed a glass of water. I quickly put the ibuprofen in my mouth and swallowed it with some water.

I walked back to the living room and noticed that Alex was fighting with the tv remote.

"Alex, what are you doing?"

You asked, prying the remote out of his hands

"I saw Lucia using this thing yesterday to put on some music. It was so quiet here, I just wanted to lighten the mood"

He said as he sheepishly rubbed his neck. I giggled and showed him how to turn on the tv and activate Spotify.

"And now?"

"You just choose a song"

He went to your saved songs and clicked on the most recent one: Drops of Jupiter.

The song started playing as I laid the remote back on the table.

"Now that she's back in the atmosphere, with drops of Jupiter in her hair, heeeyyy. She acts like summer and walks like rain. Reminds me that there's a time to change, heeeeeyyy."

I saw a little coin laying there too and I got an idea.

"Laf, Head or tail?"

"Why?"

"Just choose, head or tail"

"Ehh, head?"

"Okay, if I flip this coin and it lands on head, I will wake everyone up....with an air horn. Except for my grandma, I can't do that to her"

"Okay, but may I ask. What is an air horn?"

I walked towards another small table and picked up an air horn.

"When I push this button, a loud sound will come out. Guaranteed to scare you awake"

Alex and Laf smirked. I returned the smirk and spun the coin. When it landed I quickly covered it with my hand

"And it's...."

I pulled up my hand

"Head"

I said as I smiled mischievously.

I put back the coin and walked into my grandmother's room first. I gestured the boys to stay outside. They nodded and waited at the door.

I walked in a softly woke up my grandma

"Abuela, I'm gonna wake everyone up with an air horn, so please don't beat me with the chancla"

"Is okay my child"

She said as she turned back around and went back to sleep. I walked out of the room and I smiled at the boys

"Let's wake up the three children"

Our first victim: Hercules

I softly opened the door, making sure not to wake him up. I sneaked closer towards him and noticed how peacefully asleep he was