[23] Prank week ~ Day 6

Longer chapter than usual
Day six
[6 AM]

YOUR P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of various things breaking in the background. I groaned and pulled the blankets away from me. I stood up, yawned and walked towards the door. Just as I opened the door, I saw Laf, with his floof hair, in the hallway. He was wearing some red sweatpants and a shirt that said 'Oui oui, mon ami'. He looked at me with a sigh and gestured downstairs.

Then I heard something break again. I saw a door open on the left side. Herc walked out of his room, clearly tired. He was wearing black sweatpants and a simple white shirt.

"What is going on?"

He mumbled. Laf and I shrugged and looked at each other surprised.

"FUCK!!"

I heard Alex scream downstairs. I rolled my eyes and sighed

"Alex.......Alex is happening"

Something else broke. I heard a door open behind me

"What the fuck is happening?"

I heard John ask

"Alexander is happening"

I said as I slowly walked downstairs. The guys followed behind me. Walking as quiet as possible, trying to catch Alex on whatever the fuck he was doing.

When I was finally downstairs, I looked around the corner. I saw Eliza in the kitchen with three eggs in her hand. On the other side was Alex, a broken egg in his hair and two eggs in his hand. The kitchen was covered in broken eggs and I tried very hard not to laugh.

"Mon Dieu, what are they doing?"

Lafayette whispered

"I don't know, but it's hilarious"

John said as he snickered a little.

Eliza was ready to throw another egg, until she got hit by a water balloon at the back of her head. I looked behind her and saw Peggy, her hair still messy and she was wearing her oversized 'I don't know, so I don't care' shirt.

"Remind me to hide the water balloons"

I whispered to Laf, who was standing next to me. I was kinda getting tired of all those waterballoons in our house.

He let out a small chuckle and nodded. Then a loud crash was heard from upstairs

"ABUELA!!!"

I yelled and immediately ran upstairs. I basically kicked her door open and ran to her bed. I saw my grandma slowly waking up

"What's wrong mijita?"

"I-I heard a crash....I thought that you-that something happened to you...."

I said, trying to hold back a sob.

"So if it wasn't grandma, who was it?"

John asked, who had followed me upstairs.

"I don't know, maybe it was Angelica or Lucia"

I said as I walked towards their room. I opened the door and saw Angelica still asleep, her head on Lucia's lap as Lucia was writing something down. Probably a lyric to our new song

"What?"

She asked when she noticed me standing in the doorstep

"Nothing"

I mumbled and closed the door again.

"It wasn't Lucia nor Angelica"

I said, getting completely confused. Then I heard a door open. I got scared and basically jumped in John's arms. He quickly reacted and held me bridal style. I saw a shadow coming closer. I slowly got off John and walked towards a small table in the hallway, picking up the air freshener. Anything could be used as weapon. I mean, it worked with Alexander.