[24] Prank week ~ Day 7

1:18 for the actual beginning of the video

Also, someone who makes fan art: I NEED SOME!! Please gimme gimme
——————————————————-

Day seven
[5 AM]

YOUR P.O.V

I awoke to the sound of your alarm, which I had set last night, especially for this day. I didn't do much pranks but that was my strategy. When I don't pull a lot of pranks, people will start to underestimate me and think that I'm not that good. Than the last day, I show them all my pranks and I win. Boom, easy. Unfortunately it wouldn't work for Lucia since this is not our first prank war together, but it is for Peggy and Alex.

I turned off your alarms and heard someone groan on my chair

What the fuck?!

I shot up and noticed John in a chair in my room.

What is John doing h-oh wait, he's my new roommate

"John? What are you doing in that chair?"

"You looked so comfortable last night and you were sprawled our all over the bed. I didn't want to wake you up by moving you, so I decided to sleep in this chair instead"

My heart basically melted. He didn't sleep in my bed, because I was asleep. He didn't want to move me. That's so adorable

I didn't realize it, but I was turning red again

"Aww, thanks Freckles, but next time you can just move me. I don't mind. I think it's worse that you sleep in a chair than that you wake me up"

Not true. No one had the right to wake me. I just didn't want to make him feel bad. I would've slept through it anyway, once I'm asleep, it's hard to wake you up. One time, Lucia threw a bottle of water over my face and I woke up five seconds later.

"Come here"

I said as I patted to the empty spot beside me. He yawned and stood up, walking towards you. He basically fell onto the bed, not bothering to cover himself with the blankets. I quietly 'awwwed' as I gently pulled the covers underneath him and covered him in them.

"Thanks sunshine"

He mumbled into the pillow.

"Sleep well, Freckles"

I said as I walked toward the door

"Where're you going?"

"Winning a war. Don't bother coming downstairs. You might get pranked too"

[5.30 AM]

ALEX' P.O.V

"AND IIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUU!!!!"

Y/N shouted at the top of her lungs. I shot up and saw Y/N standing in front of me. She threw a bucket of mayonnaise over my head and ran out.

"GOOD LUCK CLEANING!!"

She shouted

[5.35 AM]

ANGELICA'S P.O.V

I was awoken by a soft nudging in my arm

"Angel, angel"

"Mmmm...what?"

I mumbled, eyes half closed

"I'm going to wake Lucia up, but I'm gonna throw syrup over her. Unless you want sticky hair, you might get outta bed"