[8] AND PEGGY

YOUR P.O.V

You were currently sitting at the table in the eating room. Your grandmother made everyone pancakes and insisted on making twice as much as needed. Herc hasn't stopped apologizing to you ever since the incident an hour ago, and John was next to you the entire time to comfort you, making sure that if anything hurt, he would've been able to help you.

You were eating your third pancake, when you heard the same loud crash as yesterday.

"Oh Dios mio"

I said as I shove away the pancakes. I stood up, as did John. As I walked towards the stairs I noticed the rest following from a distance. I tried my best not to laugh at the sight.

Alex was hiding behind Laf, holding onto his pyjama shirt. Lucia was holding a knife, preparing to stab anyone at anytime. Hercules was following close behind John, carefully watching over his shoulder. John was just looking at me with a concerned face.

I turned my head back around and walked upstairs. I heard some groaning coming from my bedroom. MY BEDROOM!!

I rushed over to the room and karate kicked the door open. Leaving the guys speechless and Lucia proud. I was about to throw some bunch of swear words, until I saw who they were. Angelica, Eliza AND PEGGY (I had to)

I gestured for Lucia to lower her weapon. She shrugged her shoulders and threw the knife across the hall, whistling innocently. Alex appeared from behind Laf's back and his eyes immediately began to sparkle

"Eliza!!!"

He yelled

"Alexander!!!"

The ran towards each other and wrapped each other in a big hug

"Where are we? Who are they?"

I heard Eliza ask Alex as she gestured to me and Lucia

"To answer your first question, we are in Costa Rica in Spain. The year 2000 and....Y/N?"

"2019"

I finished his sentence

"2019"

Alexander repeated proudly.

"We are in Y/N's and Lucia's house. They live with Y/N's grandmother too"

Eliza was obviously confused

"Oh my god, look at that shirt!!"

Peggy squealed as she ran towards me and admired my 'Queen Of fucking everything' shirt.

"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is...."

"Margarita Schuyler, but you prefer Peggy, I know"

Her eyes widened

"Wooowww, so this is what the future looks like. We can read minds?"

I laughed a little

"No, we learn about you guys in history class. You're Elizabeth Schuyler and you're Angelica Schuyler"

I said, pointing towards Eliza and then Angelica

Peggy let out a surprised gasp

"You learn about us? Oh my god!!"

"There is even a musical about you guys. It's where people perform songs and theater"

"They have one about us?"

"They sure have!!"

"Oh my god!! Can you believe it? We're in the future girls!!!"

My Sunshine (John Lauren's X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें