[15] Loki and Thor

YOUR P.O.V

As we sat at the table, eating our pancakes, Loki walked in

"Hey boy, how did you get in?"

I asked as Loki ran towards me and jumped up, landing his fore paws on my shoulders as if he was hugging me. Loki did this a lot. Thor mostly jumped on you, causing you to fall completely over. Loki started licking my face as I tried to get his paws back on the floor

"The Amo tambien Loki, but you have to stay low. Especially when we're eating. And you know that damn well"

Loki eventually jumped down and sat down beside you. He gave me small puppy eyes that were hard to resist

"Loki no. You're not getting my pancakes."

He laid down on the ground, looking at me sadly.

"Go annoy your brother or something"

I said as I continued eating my pancakes

"So that one of your dogs?"

Hercules asked

"Yes, we trained them to guard our house, but they're actually really cute and won't hurt anyone. White Swiss shepherds aren't very aggressive, but very kind instead. They are sweet and cute. They're also extremely cuddle-able. Especially Thor. When you lay on the couch at night, he will lay down on your lap with his full 45 kilos."

I said, laughing a little at the memory when Thor came into our house the first time. He would constantly follow you and bite in your leg just to get attention. Loki, on the other hand, was very calm. Sure, he loved attention, but he knew when to stop. His brother didn't. Loki was also the better listener. Sometimes, it looks like Thor doesn't even have any ears at all. Loki is smarter than Thor, but Thor is more protective. Although White Swiss shepherds rarely attack anyone, Thor will be prepared to kill you if you hurt grandma, Lucia or me. Loki will just lay down beside you and pretend to be dead.

John, who was sitting next to me, petted Loki a little and Loki immediately started wagging his tail. He got up and gave John a 'hug'. Just as he did to me one minute ago. I laughed and saw John struggling, smiling a little. I threw a piece of my pancake across the room and Loki immediately let go of John. He ran towards the pancake, picked it up and ran outside.

—Time skip brought to you by I'M NACHO SON—

I was playing fetch in the front yard with Loki and Thor when I heard a loud scream coming from behind me. I let the stick fall that I was holding, and let out a scream too. I turned around and noticed that Peggy was on the ground, laughing so hard that tears fell down her face.

"Okay haha, really funny"

I said as I tried to hide a giggle

"Y-You should've h-heard yourself!!"

She said, unable to stop laughing

"Okay okay, I'm done, I'm done"

She said as she got back up

"So you wanted to walk the dogs"

She said, wiping away a tear.

"Yes, I was actually waiting for you guys"

"Well, the boys are currently swimming, so they probably won't be joining us"

"How about the girls?"

"Angelica and Eliza told me that they would join us. I don't know if Lucia is tho"

"She always joins me, she'll be here soon"