(Oneshot) Curves and Edges

Romeo X Human!Reader. Technically Romeo is from the game and the reader is from the real world. Inspired by GhostNeon's oneshot. Also I love the Pode Game, It's so cute. I wanted to put it here because Why not.

Also (N/N) = Nickname

It was a casual Friday. You were just minding your own business. Living on your own was nicer than you thought, though more dangerous. You didn't have to deal with living hell in your old life anymore, your old boss and all. You didn't care if you had to take risks. You needed to feel at home somewhere, so you left. When you had your license and a job, you left, only leaving a forwarding address to people who you trust most, despite it being far away from where they live, you made a good amount of money and learned some self defense. You left everything behind just to start your new life.

You had already finished your supper and just came out of the bath tub, wrapped in a fluffy (F/C) towel. You washed in bubble bath, trimmed your nails, you basically had a whole spa day for yourself. There was not much to do now that you had hardly any access to your social media sites. You plan to get a tablet soon. It's been a while since you've been on the internet, but now you did your best to enjoy your fresh start. There were at least three things that you had that kept you happy and they were far more than enough. No. 1 was your new job as a(n) (Career choice). Everyone was nice and the boss, although slightly strict, was a kind and sweet woman, she was like family to you. No. 2 was your new house that you have all to yourself. The place was spacious, you were free to do whatever your heart desired. No one to disturb you, judge you and no family to awaken. But above all, the best of all, was no. 3, your new best friend...which we will come to later.

After you were finished pampering yourself, you only put on the one essential under garment for below to wear under your PJs because who the heck sleeps in a bra? Anyway after that, you put on a special pair of pajamas, the top had said the word "Personality" on the chest. As you like to say, you have a great personality (Aphmau reference). After you were dressed, you heard something, a crash. Immediately you ran down to the garage, hoping to not find a man dressed in black with a mask. You didn't thankfully, instead you found a red portal on your roof that was there for a brief moment before it disappeared. On the floor you spotted a familiar figure dressed in black and glowing crimson, unlike the average human being, his body structure was square-ish. His head was a cube like shape, his fingers, feet, literally, he wasn't even human, he looked like a character from a blocky game. Oddly enough, that's exactly what he was. The character was none other than Romeo, the Admin from Minecraft Story Mode, powers and all. "Heh, hey (Y/N), sorry about the mess." he greeted. Indeed he had fallen on a table that due to his impact, split in half, a lot of things on the table were broken as well. "No problem pal, come on in." you motioned inside. Before he came inside the house he gave a single clap, returning your broken table and items to normal state. He picked up a box wrapped in Red wrapping and tied with a black glittery ribbon. He floated inside and landed calmly on the floor, the present behind his back.

It was a surprise when Romeo first showed up in your life, literally, the first time you saw him you had no idea what was going on so you started throwing things at him, screaming in terror. It took a while for him to just straight up fly towards you and keep your mouth shut. Luckily your neighbors didn't call the cops that night. You were afraid of whatever the heck you saw, the last thing you expected was for it to be a certain character from a Minecraft game. You literally fainted when you looked him dead in the eyes and realized who he was. Second encounter was stressful too because now that you recognized him you were confused on how he logically made it there, but he managed to calm you down and explain, it took a couple of days for you to get use to him. How he kept leaving the game, tired of playing his role over and over again, changing with each reset, like a living Sans. Eventually he escaped the game and explored the real world, you honestly didn't expect him to have hands and feet. He didn't either, when he came to the real world the first time his form adapted, his clothes and hair became realistic, his face maintained a cubical state but at the same time more real. He couldn't even believe it when he saw is reflection through the mirror in your room. He wasn't easily use to walking with feet yet so he would just float around the house those times. You helped him get use to his form while he took refuge in your house. It eventually made you grow close to him every time he came and went. You shared a lot of things, you baked and he summoned things. You never told another human being about Romeo, even if you did they wouldn't believe you.