(Oneshot) Romance on Ice

Ah the winter, a time staying warm inside or playing in the cold outdoors. Either way it's a very mysterious time of year. For this winter, (Y/N), Lukas and Radar decided to take a couple of days off. They left Jack and Nurm in charge of BeaconTown. The three friends even bumped into Jesse and Petra. While the trio were busy looking for a snow biome, the dynamic duo just came from one. Pointing them in the right direction, the friends parted ways. Finally coming to a stop they looked for a place to set up camp, they saw a camp set up already but the red and purple tents were being used. So the three went to a nearby place to set up their own camp of three tents, a green one for Radar, a white one for Lukas and a (F/C) one for (Y/N).

"Hey! (Y/N)!" Lukas yelled from where he was. He was busy building a snowman. "Come on, let's make a snow fort!" (Y/N) was busy on the ice, trying to skate, however she kept falling. "Be there in a minute Lu...WOAH!" she called as she slipped and fell on her butt. "(Y/N)!" Radar yelled in his squeaky little voice. "(Y/N) are you alright?!" He ran up to the ice to help her but slipped as soon as his foot touched the ice...luckily the snow caught him. "Woah"

Lukas looked at his friends and sighed. Radar got up quickly on his feet while (Y/N) had a bit of trouble, but managed to get up and slowly skate towards Radar. "I think that's enough trying to skate (Y/N)." Lukas said. "You've slipped 27 times already." "Don't be silly Lukas I'm fine." (Y/N) said, just before she slipped again, just barely able to stand back up. "Right...I get ya." she said. "28"

A couple minutes later, the trio had built a simple snow fort with one room but three towers. Lukas was busy gathering up some snowballs to prepare for a snowball fight when..."Oi, anyone there?" a voice called from outside, and an all too familiar one to (Y/N), who was inside with the shovels. Radar, who was in a tree collecting more snow for the fort from the unthinkable places, called out to everyone. "Attention!" he yelled. "We have guests! Admin guests!" (Y/N) looked out the window of the fort to see...you guessed it....the admins. "Hi Romeo! Hi Xara! What's up?" she called as she saw them on the ice. She ran down to go greet them up front. "What are you all doing here?" (Y/N) heard Xara say. "We're out camping." Lukas responded. "Oh, so are we...our camp is nearby." Romeo chirped. "Oh!" (Y/N) called as she came out of the fort, running onto the ice. "So that was your guys' tents that we saw earliAHH!" she yelled, slipping and falling on her but. "Ow! " she yelled.

"Oof, are you okay (Y/N)?" Romeo asked, skating towards her, effortlessly. "Yeah I'm fine, just slipped for the 29th time today." she responded. He held his hand out, as she took it he held her other shoulder and she held his other arm. He pulled her up to her feet. "No worries luv, I slipped at least a thousand times before I got the hang of skating." he mentioned. Luv? he's never called anyone THAT before, only (Y/N). He's done this before but it was only a couple of days ago that she took note of this and now it just made her blush. "Got the hang of it?" Xara asked in a sort of weird tone. "You've become a complete show off ever since you've mastered Ice skating," (Y/N) looked at the red haired male, who she was still holding onto. "You ice skate?" she asked. "Yes, I do." he responded. "Why do you ask? You sound like you want to know something." Wow, nothing gets by him easily huh? (Y/N) thought "Well, I was wondering if you could...teach me how to skate." she asked awkwardly. "Oh that would be nice." Radar said. "(Y/N)'s been trying to ice skate all morning, those other 28 slips all happened earlier today." Though that was not a nice timing but he was right. "No need for backup Radar, I was just asking, and please don't bring up the other failed attempts at skating." she asked her friend "Sorry" "Oh it's no trouble at all, I'd love to teach you to skate (Y/N)" Romeo said confidently, much to her surprise

(Y/N) was getting use to skating now. Heck now she and Romeo were in a skating competition. It was strange how they seemed to work together so well. Usually Romeo would have to struggle to teach Fred and Xara how to ice skate, but (Y/N), she was doing swimmingly. No problems at all. During this little competition it was neck to neck, (Y/N) were right next to each other. (Y/N) had to think of a way the slow Romeo down, the route was coming to a close. Then she had an idea, something she wanted to do for a while. She skated close to him and kissed him on the cheek. Taken aback by the action, he began skating slower, being distracted as (Y/N) skated ahead of him. She won, but a question came from her competition.

"(Y/N), why did you kiss me?" Romeo asked as he caught up. Just when (Y/N) opened her mouth to speak, Romeo added "And don't tell me it was to distract me, if it was a distraction you would have just said something else like saying a tongue twister, but you specifically kissed me, why?" well, there went HER excuse. Now she had no choice but to confess. "Well, I uh..." she started "I always wanted to kiss you so I took an opportunity. And I..." she mustered up but gulped, as if swallowing her pride. It took a brave spark for her to speak "...I love you."

(Y/N) pulled her scarf up to her face to cover the blush and look away. Romeo meanwhile, stood stiff as a surprised face came with a small blush to his features. "Oh I..." he began, unsure of how to respond to the sudden reveal "...I didn't know you felt the same way that I did." "Wait what?" (Y/N) said, that took a surprising turn of the events. "You too?" she asked skating towards him. "Yes, for a while now." he admitted, also skating nearer. Just there and then, (Y/N) slipped and almost fell backwards, until Romeo caught her in his arms, almost making it looking like he dipped her in a dance. "Woah, careful luv, would want number 30 the hurt you this time" he said. It took a while but she eventually smiled as he helped her to her feet. "Thank you" she said as she grabbed him by the shoulders and kissed him again, this time, smack on the lips. This time he was allowed to melt into the kiss as her hands slipped calmly from his shoulders to his chest.

 This time he was allowed to melt into the kiss as her hands slipped calmly from his shoulders to his chest

Oh hey new chapter...Lookie here ^^ Next chapter is one as a nod to one of the other MCSM boys, Aiden...it's... complicated.